Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Viva Street with vid  (Read 1914 times)

Walsall

External Link/Members Only

New one wolverhampton if she is real amazing with vid, Bradmore area

Offline spaceman979

same phone number as another advert on viva , just seems dodgy

Offline spaceman979

advertising girl with same name but different pics

Dellboy

Typical of the vivastreet adverts.

Offline vision2014

Ive actually seen this girl end last year dont think she was italian  i think more rom her english was not good at all she also had another colour dye in her hair  was her because her face i remember well with the sexy eyes i just had a quickie HJ at time then she gone next time i wanted to see her  she was on AW i cant remember if i saw her in wolves or droitwich she was part of the crowd where 2 - 3girls in the area then got moved on to next town usually wolves . droitwich , coventry, cheltenham ,

Borland

Are these Vivastreet ads trustworthy? I see a lot of girls near me that are the type I'm looking for, but I find it odd that none of them are on AW...

I'm really interested in seeing External Link/Members Only but bit skeptical about Vivastreet...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 07:22:36 pm by Borland »

Ming

Are these Vivastreet ads trustworthy? I see a lot of girls near me that are the type I'm looking for, but I find it odd that none of them are on AW...

I'm really interested in seeing External Link/Members Only but bit skeptical about Vivastreet...

You are right to be sceptical, the vast majority of VS ads are dodgy, the one you are highlighting for instance says "new" but Sergei has been a member since Nov 2016. Furthermore, more often than not you won't see the girl advertised and, on the odd occasion you do, it will be a rushed typical Romanian experience, leaving you out of pocket and more frustrated than when you entered.

In a nutshell, AVOID

Ming  :hi: