Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy lady in CENTER CROYDON Aisha  (Read 1450 times)

coolfriend_f

External Link/Members Only

Met Aisha , she told me her name was Ameera today at her incall location, new modern apartment a very short walk from Central croydon Lower coombe road, plenty of parking near by.
Comms initially via aw messaging and thereafter via text which was prompt and professional.

Met at the door with a very cute blonde, size 6 or 8 with a curvy shape. Bright and bubbly personality.

Preky boobs and ass, I would recommend her for the great body.  She told me she is from romania but i doubt, looked mixed arabic to me

Paperwork sorted, thereafter led to the bedroom, music candles and satin sheets if thats your thing.
She told me before no DFK and OW. I was ok,
Vv tight pussy, clean and tastes great. Enjoyed owo ro and then 69 before taking cim, She was wet when i went down and then she rode me like champ

Really enthusastic and skillful.

Easy recommend, vg value.

Offline leatherlover

The pics on your link are not to a blonde girl. Also, mixed Arab with blonde hair?

CelticWarrior2

So you connected with a blond Romanian Arab with two Indian names through AW messaging from a Friday Ad advert and achieved CIM through a condom - interesting story ...

CelticWarrior2

So you connected with a blond Romanian Arab with two Indian names through AW messaging from a Friday Ad advert and achieved CIM through a condom - interesting story ...

Offline TrickyD

vg value?

How much you pay for how long?

GBush

Why would any WG claim to be from Romania if she wasn't?

Is this fantasy???

Is this someone touting???

Offline pumps

Hasn't anyone noticed this biggest reason as to why this review looks like a load of BS lol

He states she told him "NO DFK & OW"

Yet in the very next line he says he Enjoyed OWO and delivered CIM.

To be honest it won't be the first time our coooooolfriend has said some weird things on this forum,

coolfriend_f

please do your investigations, if all the reviews are about touting wish you the best. if you want to fuck all the wide open dungeons and be content go ahead. the punt was 60 for 30 mins and it was vfm. aisha or ameera who the fuck cares, i got to suck firm tits and fuck a pert ass :D :cool:

Offline pumps

please do your investigations, if all the reviews are about touting wish you the best. if you want to fuck all the wide open dungeons and be content go ahead. the punt was 60 for 30 mins and it was vfm. aisha or ameera who the fuck cares, i got to suck firm tits and fuck a pert ass :D :cool:

what are you talking about lol

Just address the points made by the other posters....

kentpunterryan

"Comms initially via aw messaging and thereafter via text which was prompt and professional.

Met at the door with a very cute blonde"

Nothing suspect about this post at all!! the girl is brunette, I can`t find a profile on AW can you? BULLSHIT ALERT!!!!!

CelticWarrior2

Lol - you truly are the gift that keeps on giving, can't remember the last time I laughed out loud at a posting - priceless!

coolfriend_f

have u read the story of fox and grapes -lol :scare:. why cant a WG dye her hair. about comms read the post with a hard dick

Offline kevfruger