Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the Day 24/03/15  (Read 1430 times)

Offline SamLP

An elaborate story, just one picture and no number as of yet, but looks promising.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bestbefore

« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 01:19:03 pm by bestbefore »

Offline bestbefore

There has been a pattern of these over the last few months. Always at South Mimms or Borehamwood. Lovely Girl 27 and English Milf 30 are two of them, others have disappeared. All have mills and Boon style sexy stories rather than services provided.
All usually £120 or £140. Not sure if they are real or not. There has been some fb on AW for a couple of them.
Hmmmm....

Offline Steve2

Offline SamLP

Could be good Sam

:hi:

Could be, a number is now up. She doesn't do half hour bookings but that may change if she finds there's short demand.

Offline SamLP

There has been a pattern of these over the last few months. Always at South Mimms or Borehamwood. Lovely Girl 27 and English Milf 30 are two of them, others have disappeared. All have mills and Boon style sexy stories rather than services provided.
All usually £120 or £140. Not sure if they are real or not. There has been some fb on AW for a couple of them.
Hmmmm....

Good observation. There's no PG so that rules out a PG scam. Guess we won't know unless someone tries to see her.

Offline bestbefore

English stunner 35 and Glam Emma were two others with similar profiles which have now vanished. Smiths saw English stunner and gave her a good review so I guess this team are probably genuine.

It would be interesting to find out how they are linked. Several of them, unusually, are/were English women.

I think it is a group of ladies who lunch in Barnet trying out a bit of whoring on the side!!

Offline bestbefore

Just changed her profile to include bareback and upped her hour to £140.
You have been warned!

Offline PLeisure

Won't do car meets but will bb.
Favourite celeb: Kanye West... deal's off

Offline SamLP

Just changed her profile to include bareback and upped her hour to £140.
You have been warned!

A shame she had to do that. Really stupid move to include BB.

Offline Steve2

Offline SamLP

Now saying she is American  :yahoo:

She had that from the beginning in her profile, but was probably waiting to add the extra info in the verification process

Offline Steve2

My mistake. I thought English as that seems to be associated with South Mimms on a regular basis