Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who to choose?  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

All these ladies have bid on an RB of mine for a session of tantric sex. So all the same price.

I'm most tempted by Bronwyn.
What do you guys think?

Offline shooter

Looks possible, but pricey - would want confirmation that all services are on offer.  A Possible.

Bids on lots of RBs - older than pics I would think and probably bigger.  Been around a while, but would think her servicee is good, slight concern is that could be a ex-bloke (!)  :scare:  I'd say no.

Another RB bidder on some of mine. Like the look of her - no CIM or facials though and 30 year old usually means 40! Says she is open for more services.  Low feedback for someone who has been on AW for a few months.  A possible

Too plain and big for me.  Would doubt if she provided tantric, profile is of an experienced WG, so I might be wrong. But overall, A no.

Saw her recently so can comment.  Large girl (size 14) had couple of bad spots on her chin, bit of a belly.  Was slightly grumpy in a EE way.  Kissing was ok, slightly unresponsive.  Warmed up after RO, gave good OWO and CIM/Swallow.  She wanted to do a round 2, but I wasn't up for it, but she gets a + mark for offering it unprompted.  Comms were good.  A good back up plan.

Too many ifs and maybes on her profile about OWO and she is accessing from Spain, so I would need lots of pre-punt comms and emails - sounds slightly up herself from her profile and some of the photos look like she could be a bit aggressive/mad. The "uh la la" photo has put me off. So, A No from Me.

All these ladies have bid on an RB of mine for a session of tantric sex. So all the same price.

I'm most tempted by Bronwyn.
What do you guys think?

An interesting mix, I would go with you and select Bronwyn, with EmmieMarie a close second.  Few emails to confirm with both would be the way I would decide.  I would also maybe have Alice as a back up. 

What exactly will a tantric session involve?  I might be able to recommend some more...

:hi:

Offline Outcallguy

I had a tantric partner in the past, so lots of eye gazing, caressing and breathing in unison. Which helps make a proper connection and makes sex so much better.
Even though it does sound very hippy trippy it does work.

She moved to Bristol...

So looking for someone similar.
Been messaging Bronwyn, she sounds great. So will let you know how I get on.

Sad to hear Allice is a bit fat, she would be just my type :(

Thanks for the advice.

Offline backofthenet

Can't say any of them appeal, I have to say...

Outcallguy (or anyone else for that matter) have you seen Arisa? External Link/Members Only

She's coming over next week, just wondered if you had any pearls.

ta

Offline MeesterNeek

Can't say any of them appeal, I have to say...

Outcallguy (or anyone else for that matter) have you seen Arisa? External Link/Members Only

She's coming over next week, just wondered if you had any pearls.

ta

Yup  - seen her a couple of times. Her feedback on AW is v accurate so, if you like what you have read there, no reason to believe that you will not have a great session with her.  :P

Offline backofthenet

Thanks - will review, but just wanted to be sure I haven't been hoodwinked.

Jason

I haven't met any of these girls but if I were to choose one I would pick:
EmmieMarie: External Link/Members Only  because of the following feedback left by finn555:
Positive   finn5555 (13) 10/12/2014 21:28 Seeking Services
Beautiful from head to foot, fun loving lady both in and out of bed. Recommended ..

She also says she is a published model and her profile seems honest. So I don't think she would be lying too much about her age (if it is not indeed as advertised 30 she may be 32-33) and if she was indeed a published model I believe her looks are still good. I believe she is taller than the stated height of 5ft6in-all Estonians I met were at least 5ft8in (most 5ft9in or taller)) plus she says she is tall! The £500 outcall overnight looks *very*interesting and if she is one that does RBs she may drop it down to £400-£450 if asked or alternatively agree £500 for 11-12hrs.

Edit: Perhaps not for me though after all. Looking at her interview: What is your best feature? Face (OK), What is your worst feature? Nose  .... hmmmm
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 03:54:39 pm by Jason »

Offline Taggart

Emmie claims to be Estonian but primary language is Finnish. Is that what they speak in Tallin? Wikip says just 0.6% of population are Finns.
Just seems curious.

password02

I haven't met any of these girls but if I were to choose one I would pick:
EmmieMarie: External Link/Members Only  because of the following feedback left by finn555:
She also says she is a published model and her profile seems honest. So I don't think she would be lying too much about her age (if it is not indeed as advertised 30 she may be 32-33) and if she was indeed a published model I believe her looks are still good. I believe she is taller than the stated height of 5ft6in-all Estonians I met were at least 5ft8in (most 5ft9in or taller)) plus she says she is tall! The £500 outcall overnight looks *very*interesting and if she is one that does RBs she may drop it down to £400-£450 if asked or alternatively agree £500 for 11-12hrs.

Edit: Perhaps not for me though after all. Looking at her interview: What is your best feature? Face (OK), What is your worst feature? Nose  .... hmmmm

Limited likes from me - No OWO and No DFK - Also the pictures show a fit looking body at a size 8-10 max - However her profile sates a size 12?

Offline finn5555

Limited likes from me - No OWO and No DFK - Also the pictures show a fit looking body at a size 8-10 max - However her profile sates a size 12?

Password she offers both and in my opinion is well worth the time, I am going to submit a report.
Size 12 tall at id say 5'8  :thumbsup:

password02

Password she offers both and in my opinion is well worth the time, I am going to submit a report.
Size 12 tall at id say 5'8  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update - On my HL and she has a decent 3 hour rate which is what I need for a massive 3 pop session -

Is her In call place in SW London satisfactory? As its a good 3 hour round trip in traffic - can you confirm if near underground.

Thanks in advance

Offline finn5555

Thanks for the update - On my HL and she has a decent 3 hour rate which is what I need for a massive 3 pop session -

Is her In call place in SW London satisfactory? As its a good 3 hour round trip in traffic - can you confirm if near underground.

Thanks in advance

She borrows a friends place I was told. I met her at a hotel as that's what I normally do.
Premier Inn do well out of me  :D

Offline The_Don

She borrows a friends place I was told. I met her at a hotel as that's what I normally do.
Premier Inn do well out of me  :D

May I ask who covered the cost of the room?

Offline finn5555

May I ask who covered the cost of the room?

I paid for the room, I only do outcalls to hotels. I charge it to my company so it's not directly out of my pocket.

Offline The_Don

I paid for the room, I only do outcalls to hotels. I charge it to my company so it's not directly out of my pocket.

Nice not out of pocket then (room wise)  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply!

Offline backofthenet

Emmie claims to be Estonian but primary language is Finnish. Is that what they speak in Tallin? Wikip says just 0.6% of population are Finns.
Just seems curious.

read her first FAQ