Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva - House of Divine - Pimlico  (Read 531 times)

Offline Gunner98

External Link/Members Only

Saw Viva last week as I wanted to give HOD a try after visiting Olina girls recently.

Comms: All through texts with the handler who gave me the directions to the flat and everything was fairly straightforward.

Location: The flat is about a 10 minutes walk from Victoria station but I wouldn't really say the location is discrete but I've been to more busy locations. I arrived about 5 minutes earlier so gave the handler a text and she told me to buzz in and go up to the first floor. Door opened and a not so attractive woman opened but thankfully that was the handler which I didn't really expect but whatever. Viva was getting ready so was shown my room which is at the back of the flat down a flight of stairs. Odd room but whatever as all was clean.

Lady: Viva shortly walked in with lingerie, stockings and heels towering over me. She really gave an amazing MILF vibe with her height, outfit and facial appearance which was attractive. She does have a mole on her face which isn't off putting but worth a mention I suppose. Physically no complaints, especially if you like MILFs or tall women.

Services: The punt was a 1 hour incall for HOD's £150 rate with no extras. Started the punt with some light kissing from lips as I moved down to breasts and then went on my knees to give her a bit of reverse oral. Put her on the bed and told her to keep her heels on while I continued to give her some RO and begin to worship her body while she slowly started to give rub my cock with her heels which she shortly after removed and started to give a basic footjob. Went in for some more kissing as she grabbed my dick and switched places for some OWO followed by slapping on a johnny for some missionary, doggy, missionary until I came while in missionary. Had a brief chat for 5 minutes before round two which was mainly OWO/RO again.

Conclusion: Viva was a nice punt, no complaints on her appearance or services though I will say that the flat layout is odd and more importantly I'm pretty sure I heard another punter come into the flat half way through my punt. Now perhaps he went to another flat but doesn't make a guy relaxed hearing the door open and close, voices, etc.

8/10 Good punt with Viva but not sure If I'll go to HOD anytime soon as the flat/vibe was a bit off.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Yeah HOD's 1st floor flat isn't as good as the basement flat as you will hear the door going constantly and can often hear the maid and girls chatting in the front room especially if you're in the front bedroom.