Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pussy worship - forced pussy licking  (Read 3517 times)

Offline Alitis

Well, the title says it all. Has anyone in the forum has anyone to recommend? I am looking for an indie, white, under 35, rather good looking (whatever this means), who can do a bit of femdom role play and make it clear to me that unless I eat, I don't get to fuck.

I suppose that a lot of WG may say that they can do it but if someone has a specific suggestion, I'd be grateful!

Offline ForrestGump

I can confirm Lucy will do what you're looking for, and do it well. Femdom is, I'd say, a bit of a speciality of hers.

External Link/Members Only

Am not sure whether meet your criteria of "rather good looking" though. That's subjective.

Offline Alitis

Very nice, indeed, but too far for me  :(

I wonder how dominant can Platinum Cindy get?

Offline ForrestGump

Shame she's too far out of Town for you.

Haven't seen this one but other ukp members will be able to vouch for her and her service...

External Link/Members Only

endomorph

Elizabeth Swan /www.adultwork.com/1622704 or External Link/Members Only might well be worth contacting. Don't be put off by her enjoys. They are tailored to her domme seeking clients: she can provide much more. Just tell her what you want and I am sure she will be able to provide it.

1 review(s) found for Elizabeth Swan linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline bassman135

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is a bit older than your spec but doesn't look her age. She looks much better than her pics. I'm pretty sure she would do more than justice to your request and even has a 'Queening stool' to facilitate (see her gallery). She is very friendly and approachable. I've not tried her domme experience only the GFE which was top notch. Her oral skills are quite extraordinary and she is a fantastic fuck. Very experienced and professional - in a good way. Her feed back is all very positive and chimed with my experience

1dt

She is a bit older than your spec but doesn't look her age. She looks much better than her pics. I'm pretty sure she would do more than justice to your request and even has a 'Queening stool' to facilitate (see her gallery). She is very friendly and approachable. I've not tried her domme experience only the GFE which was top notch. Her oral skills are quite extraordinary and she is a fantastic fuck. Very experienced and professional - in a good way. Her feed back is all very positive and chimed with my experience

I'm sure she was mainly a stripper before and very good...very naughty at parties and I think one of the girls who did the blue shows! :D

Offline blueboy99

I saw Emma a while ago now and keep meaning to go back. She is very good at what she does and enjoys it and makes sure you enjoy also. Well worth a visit

Offline StevenS

This lady will do it for you. Take s look at the kink/specialty tab

Offline socks

This lady will do it for you. Take s look at the kink/specialty tab

Fuck me that's a list and a half of faqs. She must have a lot of dialogue with loads of people to get so many questions asked, never mind frequently!!!

endomorph

She is very particular about who she sees and will want you to write what you want to do and why.

bigone

And she only wants 200 pounds as well :wacko:

endomorph

A cheaper option might be winter26 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Who has recently appeared on AW. No apparent feedback anywhere.

Offline Alitis

I thought to bump the thread just in case someone has any new ideas.

My hope? A Jayda  (LMP) look with a lot more assertiveness   :)