Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian+Indian numbers in Wembley shop windows  (Read 24611 times)

Offline drwho

At the risk of wasting time/money I started looking at massage cards in a couple of shop windows in Wembley earlier. To demonstrate how much of a perv I am to everyone I took a few pictures on my phone, so I could take down the details..

Think I'll give them a try at some point.

Asian Massage Wembley Park 07552 499 226
Called the number- 1 Chinese girl available at the time. Open until 01:30
£40=20 mins/ £50 =30 mins

Wembley Indian Massage 07550 805 827

Wembley Indian Massage 07451 402 196

Wembley Indian Massage 07550 892 907

Wembley Indian Massage 07440 520 688

The indian ones were on separate cards spread between 2 different shop windows on the High Road.

Personally I can't get enough Indian /Oriental at a good price. If others are interested let us know how you get on.

Risky maybe, but it's called 'Punting' for a good reason.

James6789

This would be worse then trying to see a WG that has no feedback or neg feedback + no pics.

Offline vinnyfx101

Wow - just like the old days.  Always a high risk gamble. Sometimes you can get lucky, but usually not. The descriptions over the phone can be woeful.  Only resort to these if you are desperate with no way or time to access AW. Plan F.

Joe Blob

Why is it a high risk? You phone up, if you like the sound of her you book, and when you get there, you stay if you like the look of her and her attitude, or walk if you don't.

As long as you go prepared to walk, the only risk is time, and the rewards could be great if you find a good 'un

addielondon

do you know anyone good indian massae service near wembley or harrow.

Offline peewee

As vinnyfx101 says, just like the old days. Remember the one that said;  'Large chest for sale?'

Offline Vivago

As vinnyfx101 says, just like the old days. Remember the one that said;  'Large chest for sale?'

:lol:..remember when just about every phone box in Central London was festooned in lurid cards with 'Busty lady offering french lessons' and the like.  Punting was a rather solitary and wonderfully squalid and risky activity until the advent of the internet made it almost respectable.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 06:15:42 pm by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

west8

Remember the one that said;  'Large chest for sale?'

.. and the other classic: 'French chest needs a good polish'! :)

Offline drwho

By the way, I ended up booking the number ending 907.
2 Indian girls available in a private house.
Chose the cutest one. Fresh off the boat Indian, rather than British Asian.
That novelty was the most positive aspect of the visit.
Every thing else was pretty horrendous.
Nothing except missionary penetration was allowed.
Hurried me up after 5 mins or so, and wouldn't even let me use the toilet afterwards.

Good value Indian recommendations always welcome

bigone

So how much did you pay for this?

Offline drwho

£40, supposedly for 20 mins, but I had to finish myself by hand! :thumbsdown: