Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo_Masseuse  (Read 1995 times)

Offline Bumbuttass

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any information on this young lady?  There's one positive review from her time in Bristol earlier in this year.

I've never had a massage from a Polish lass so a bit sceptical

Offline Juankerr

Shame she doesn't do FS  :(

She has a friend with her who also offers massage External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online PepeMAGA

I asked about her in the original review, sounds ok

Offline Bumbuttass

Shame she doesn't do FS  :(

She has a friend with her who also offers massage External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Oh I like the look of this one too! They offer a four hand massage which sounds very exciting I must say

Offline Stapler

As far as massage girls go with limited services, she is overpriced. Better value elsewhere.

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline VFM

I tried to see her in Heathrow last week when she was on tour but she was fully booked :(
I have added her to my HL and will wait for her to return to West London soon I hope.
VFM

Offline Littlefoot

Oh I like the look of this one too! They offer a four hand massage which sounds very exciting I must say

Looks like these two ladies tour a lot!

Their last day in Brum was yesterday  :thumbsdown:

I'm desperate to get a four hander off these two beauties!  :wacko:

Just in case I don't notice their return to Brum, would someone please PM me, or flag up if/when they do return!

Many thanks!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 11:50:42 am by Littlefoot »

Offline onaleash

As far as massage girls go with limited services, she is overpriced. Better value elsewhere.

Agree - went to see her the other day and whilst she was good looking and pleasant it was a fairly mediocre massage and was rushed in and out (booked for an hour and was told on arrival only 30 mins was available).

Offline mike61

I saw her last week and reviewed her on this site.

She was very good and worth the £80.

Search this site for that review