Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HELP!!! coldsore problem !  (Read 2686 times)

pussyhunter79

Ok so heres the issue 2 days before my final punt of 2016 with a stunning young lady and i wake up this morning with 2 huge coldsores that look like maltesers hanging from my lips.  :mad: :scare:

Now my main problem is that for a successful punt i require DFK and RO. I really think that i should cancel my appointment and try and reschedule which may be tricky with work, and besides ive already give my missus the cover story. Or should i just go along and hope she still provides the service i want

vw

Just cancel and don't be such a cunt !

That could then pass on to loads of punters following you. 
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 04:21:54 pm by vw »

bod666

I personally think you should cancel the punt. The woman would be an idiot to let you slobber over her pussy and risk getting genital herpes  :vomit:

External Link/Members Only

The cold sores may be caused by the "nice" herpes but why take the chance?

bod666

Just cancel and don't be such a cunt !

That could then pass on to loads of punters following you.

What he said!  :thumbsup: +1

Dellboy

I can't believe you are thinking of going and then posting such a banal question  :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 04:45:57 pm by Dellboy »

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

Or should i just go along and hope she still provides the service i want

So would you you then if it was her with the coldsore ? Of course you should cancel, if she's got anything about her she'll refuse the booking when you turn up anyway.

pussyhunter79

Of course im gonna cancel, ive already messaged the lady and told her. She was really good about it totally understanding and rescheduled for a couple weeks time.

Dellboy

Of course im gonna cancel, ive already messaged the lady and told her. She was really good about it totally understanding and rescheduled for a couple weeks time.

So WTF initiate a stupid thread ? :dash: :dash: :dash:

vw

So WTF initiate a stupid thread ? :dash: :dash: :dash:

Because he is lying IMO and hadn't already cancelled when he started thread.

A failed face saving excercise

pussyhunter79

I cancelled the appointment this morning.

I was just wondering what kind of reaction there would be.

vw

Why not say that in your initial post then ?

As i said backtracking.

Dellboy

What another load of BLX. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline cueball

Or should i just go along and hope she still provides the service i want

You shouldn't be punting at all, ever. You're too thick. :dash:

pussyhunter79

vw

Offline delta69

put a condom around your lips and you should. be good to go  :lol:

vw

put a condom around your lips and you should. be good to go  :lol:

Or a dental dam, the instructions could be a problem for this one though

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PepeMAGA

In future I would suggest zovirax as soon as you know one is coming on.  I've never had one,  but I know a few people that have a lot of success at preventing the onset if they act quickly.  But other than that agree that it's ridiculous to even consider a meet in that state.

pussyhunter79

But other than that agree that it's ridiculous to even consider a meet in that state.

Completely agree, thats why i cancelled at 9.15 this morning.

I was joking when i said i might still go, im gutted i cant go as ive had this meeting planned for a few weeks

Dodo

Completely agree, thats why i cancelled at 9.15 this morning.

I was joking when i said i might still go, im gutted i cant go as ive had this meeting planned for a few weeks

Well, the joke backfired so stop digging  :hi:

Roadster

On the other hand.  Everybody misses the obvious and thinks like a twat now and then.

The man posted his concerns, listened to the feedback and did the right thing.  That is what this site is about as far as I am concerned.  Had he not posted he could have gone along, she might have taken the booking got herpes and passed it along to you or me.

Result I'd say.

Let's not put people off posting dumb questions.  I'ts better for all of us than people dong dumb things in isolation.

How about letting him up now?

Cantgetenough

In future I would suggest zovirax as soon as you know one is coming on.  I've never had one,  but I know a few people that have a lot of success at preventing the onset if they act quickly.  But other than that agree that it's ridiculous to even consider a meet in that state.

I've tried Zovirax, having had the cold-sore virus since I was a kid, but I rate Boots' Cold Sore Lotion as more effective. Incidentally, I just don't punt when I have an outbreak.

Offline MrMatrix

Can't believe he started this thread- silly question, silly boy. health of punter and WG is ALL important, you should never put some one elses health at risk for a shag or because you need the money. Its unforgivable  :hi:

Offline azrael

Thats the fastest way of ruining any type of reputation you had on here. Lets just hope OP has learnt  his lesson 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrDeviousD

On the other hand.  Everybody misses the obvious and thinks like a twat now and then.

The man posted his concerns, listened to the feedback and did the right thing.  That is what this site is about as far as I am concerned.  Had he not posted he could have gone along, she might have taken the booking got herpes and passed it along to you or me.

Result I'd say.

Let's not put people off posting dumb questions.  I'ts better for all of us than people dong dumb things in isolation.

Well said roadster
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

pussyhunter79

I was joking i never had any intention of going ahead with the punt.

I must admit i do feel a twat for starting this pointless thread and I apologise for any offence caused it was never my intention.

Consider lesson well learned

« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 03:14:03 pm by pussyhunter79 »

Offline MrMatrix

I was joking i never had any intention of going ahead with the punt.

I must admit i do feel a twat for starting this pointless thread and I apologise for any offence caused it was never my intention.

Consider lesson well learned
Enough said.......lets end this thread. no further comments. :hi:

Benson50

Result I'd say.

Anyone who would even consider proffering their cold sore ridden gob to another person for French kissing is way beyond the contempt that this guy has received so far.
Anyone so dumb that they couldn't forsee this reaction to this post would be far too dumb to be put off from posting dumb questions in the future.

Is this guy really that dumb or is he just taking the piss?

Offline wolves lad

Got to say that Roadster has made a very valid point and I couldnt agree more.

Benson50

Got to say that Roadster has made a very valid point and I couldnt agree more.

I hadn't read page 2 when I posted. I now see that the guy has admitted that he was just talking the piss - which seemed pretty obvious to me and renders the whole debate obsolete.

Dellboy

The amount of vitriol he caused shows the level of stupidity he sank to.
But hopefully he understands that and we now leave it. :hi:

Benson50

The amount of vitriol he caused shows the level of stupidity he sank to.
But hopefully he understands that and we now leave it. :hi:

You're right Dellboy, but the worst thing about this is that when I read his post I was just about to settle down in front of "Bridget Jones Diary" with a family size bag of Maltesers - he's put me right off them now.

Offline bang!

Aftershave kills it quick may sting a little but kills it
Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac