Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anybody seen chardonnay ?  (Read 1922 times)

tony suprano

External Link/Members Only

anybody seen this  girl? External Link/Members Only  looks to good to be true, lots of 10/10 reveiws on aw how reliable is aw? i gather its the best source round here ?
seems like ive asked a lot of question. what do you think? is it to many? can i ask more ? ps who scored the winning goal in the 1966 world cup? :sarcastic:  :yahoo:

Offline FCB

In future you might find this useful....

How to do an Adultwork profile search in UKpunting (using the AW profile ID number).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18417.msg285335;topicseen#msg285335

pussyhunter79

Ive got an appointment with her in couple of weeks time, ill be leaving a review afterwards.

Based on reviews on here and on AW she seems incredible

Offline Littlefoot

Ive got an appointment with her in couple of weeks time, ill be leaving a review afterwards.

Based on reviews on here and on AW she seems incredible

You won't go wrong with Chardonnay. Very professional, at the same time not mechanical. One of my favourite punts ever!

Hence the 14 positives 1 neutral 0 negs!

Mooro

An amazing lady. All feedback of her I'd say is accurate. One of the best ladies in Birmingham.

pussyhunter79

:yahoo:

Nice to know ive not made a mistake lol

tony suprano

nice one cheers, i thought she looked ok but good to confirm, looks like parking is the only issue :hi:

Offline azrael

nice one cheers, i thought she looked ok but good to confirm, looks like parking is the only issue :hi:

Leave yourself adequate time for parking, saying that looks like she's taken on board the cronstructive critisism and ditched her photo shopped pictures and gone for the more natural look

Offline themanwho

Agree with all previous posts. A great girl and one of my favs. Might be a bit vanilla for some but for a GFE well worth it. If you're bothered bothered parking use the paid parking at Broadway Plaza off Ladywood Middleway. 5 mins walk from her incall location.

mrpeterman

Does she offer deep French kissing

KenniLingus

Yes I reviewed her yesterday! Great punt!

pussyhunter79

Ive been trying to see her for 18 months, had an appointment for this friday but had to cancel  :(

Everytime i make an appointment either i have to cancel or she does.

Im begining to think that shes like my Holy Grail !!!