Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joy4U Arnos Grove  (Read 1497 times)

8 review(s) for JOY_4U (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
9 review(s) for SaraNaughty24 (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5986694) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline JimArtois

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Joy4U has mainly negative reviews on here but as a) she is quite local to me, b)she is good value (£70 p.h) and c) well rated for deep throat blow jobs, I have seen her a few times over recent months so thought I would post this review to provide a bit of balance from her previous, mainly negative, reviews.

Her profile states size 10, i am no expert but that is probably about right from her waist up, below that she is a big girl and if you like big arsed girls then she is for you. I personally do not but I am only interested in her oral skills. Facially she is fairly attractive, she has some new pics up and the one of her in the pink babydoll outfit is very accurate.

She is located in a rather shabby maisonette on the v. busy N circular road. The bedroom is smart enough though. Parking is easy enough outside and comms are excellent, prompt and accurate. I have seen her 3 times, all booked on the same day and never had any problems booking  her. She charges £50 per 1/2 hour or £70 per hour + additional £40 for filming, no problem showing her face, none of this mask or no face nonsense.

I can't be too helpful with her services as I only go for a prolonged deep throat blow job and boy does she deliver. She starts slow but builds up to a nice steady rhythm  with very little hand action (only when she needs to get her breath back before she gets it back into her throat and gets that rhythm going again. CIM all included in the price.

In summary, if you are looking for a nice deep blowjob from an attractive girl with a fairly nice rack, then I highly recommend. If you are interested in anything else then look at her other reviews first.

Hope this is of use.