Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall to hotel in Birmingham Saturday  (Read 937 times)

Offline Rich198529

I'm booked in to a hotel right in the city centre of brum this Saturday & after recommendations for a WG to come to me for a hour to my room , I'm after youngish , slim & can hold a decent English conversation , nice arse wouldn't go a miss too , any help fellas would be brilliant , I'm booked in to go see Jane the Asian babe for a rub & tug at her place at 2pm so would meet the other girl at my room at 5pm  , give me time to recover , cheers
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

smithie1000

I'm booked in to a hotel right in the city centre of brum this Saturday & after recommendations for a WG to come to me for a hour to my room , I'm after youngish , slim & can hold a decent English conversation , nice arse wouldn't go a miss too , any help fellas would be brilliant , I'm booked in to go see Jane the Asian babe for a rub & tug at her place at 2pm so would meet the other girl at my room at 5pm  , give me time to recover , cheers

Just the person I was waiting for to give my recommendations to, don't be put off by her looks as Stapler, Dodo, Ming, Oooops  and a few others have said she is great and does not snore or fart after you have fucked her in every hole...........
So here she is the most talked about sexy lady in the west midlands the lovely...............Lill  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I will get soooo much shit after this....... :yahoo:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 09:42:39 pm by smithie1000 »

getonit

That's no good smithie, he said 5PM, the kiddos wont be in bed by then

smithie1000

OMG

Offline Caratacus

Pmsl. Brilliant....i wondered when she would pop up again  :lol:

Offline Rich198529

Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

willbred

Also, it's dark at 5, so she'll be in the wardrobe hanging upside down   :D

Offline Brumish

And if you fancy a threesome with the devil, go for this girl called Sunita. She only does Outcall. £180 of your wonga for the hour. Cracking looking girl but not in my league.