Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage parlours and raids  (Read 949 times)

Offline MN1972

Hey all

I saw an article about a raid a few days ago, and it got me thinking. I was just wondering if anyone has ever been present when a place was raided? Is the punter outed? If its a place like Old lode lane where the girls are clearly legal aged and not coerced, and limited in services are the police even interested and is the punter breaking the law?

I know nothing is risk free, but i dont fancy having my face in the local paper and wondering if i should stick to indie massages.

Thanks

Offline bunny84

your odds of it happening to you are probably less than 1 in 100k when you think about all the years these places have been open and how many people have visited but if your not prepared to take the risk dont play the game

Offline The man

I was in Tingles in Stoke a few years ago waiting in the side room to be shown the girls when the maid came in to say the police were at the door! I had a couple of minutes waiting in there thinking oh crap but wasn't overly worried as I was dressed and no money had changed hands yet though I might have felt differently if I was stark naked and getting my dick sucked. Luckily they were only there to follow up on an incident that happened elsewhere earlier in the day where they thought the person involved might have come in to spend stolen money. I didn't see them as they obviously weren't bothered about anything else that was going on there, if it's a long standing place and no obvious signs of forced work then the chances of having a problem are very slim.