Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Nathalie xxx disappeared?  (Read 766 times)

yoyo800

Does anyone know if Nathalie has stopped working now or just taken a temporary break? She was on my HL for quite a while but I never made the move and her profile seems to have disappeared!! Typical if its now too late! If any one knows if its a profile change or a short break that would be much appreciated.....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline Malvolio

I believe this is her:

External Link/Members Only

although someone has run amok with Photoshop on those images so I make no guarantees.

yoyo800

Its difficult to tell without the AW profile pics to compare to directly and that profile has gone.....Do you happen know if the contact details (tel number) on the turnonlondon ad are the same as her old AW profile? Certainly the rest of the details seem to be almost identical from what I remember in terms of her location /age /height /nationality and figure, so would be too much of a coincidence if the number is the same. If so it must be the same girl I reckon. 

Cheers

YY

Offline Mr. Cheeks

Just had a look on my phone and can confirm that the phone number on the web page is the same phone number xxx Nathalie xxx was using before she disappeared from AW. Nice find Malvolio
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 08:57:06 am by Mr. Cheeks »

DoctorDoctor

It might be the same number, but it's not the same girl. Nathalie had much larger, natural breasts, and wouldn't show her face; she has quite a good career in parallel to this gig. I've had no response from her personal email, so suspect she has gone to ground. Pity - fantastic body  :(

yoyo800

Thanks for the replies chaps, looks like its not conclusive....Tried the number a few times but going straight to voicemail without ringing so looks like its dead. I'll keep trying a while and report back if I get a response. Otherwise I'll keep a look out to see if she comes back on the purple site in the future

YY

Offline Malvolio

For ID purposes, Nathalie has a distinctive tattoo of a flower on one of her shoulders.