Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spanish Ladies - Uxbridge  (Read 1696 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw the positive reviews and my regular is out sick so decided to try her out despite her being a larger unit for her GFE. Dropped her a text and asked about her extras, claims she does BB for extra. Decided not to follow through with it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

whats this 23mins conversation about?

Offline WL_1980

Stortford

People pay to shag that horrific.

Offline Waterhouse

Grim.... in more ways than one.

Offline solid_545

I just text her asking if she does bareback and got the 'yes'...but she said she gets tested, and charges extra with the expectation that people will say no...

Hmm better to give it a miss guys
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 12:45:49 pm by solid_545 »

Offline Brazilian Martian

OP you come across dodgy as fuck here

Offline pumps

OP you come across dodgy as fuck here

Basically yes.

That 23min call........

Seems more like a revenge post than an informal post of bb offerings...

Offline Brazilian Martian

Basically yes.

That 23min call........

Seems more like a revenge post than an informal post of bb offerings...

I reckon he's a rival Sergei trying to put the competition out of business, he probably called up to try and recruit her to his stable. She listened to his proposal and said no thanks so he done this review as REVENGE

Offline JonasG

He's 52 reviews though of seeing girls all over.

Offline pumps

He's 52 reviews though of seeing girls all over.

True so I wasn't judgemental at first...

But my first post was ignored and I see OP'S logged in every day since and not replied here..

I guess it's difficult to legitimately explain a 23min call to a prossie you're negatively reviewing for offering bareback.... I know I couldn't.

Offline cotton

Can you leave a review for an exchange of messages ? seems like more just a bareback warning than a legit review. I messaged her a while back but found communication difficult and it never happened , i presumed leaving a review required more substance.

PompeyChap

That 23min call........

I've ignored your post because there was nothing to answer, the 23 minutes shows that when I took the screenshot my initial message was 23 minutes before that. Unless you assume that the numbers under each of her messages imply that we had a 1 minute and 3 minute call. Keep up with technology gramps.

If you think I'm a Sergei then report the post, the fact that I've been here for over 4 years and have around 50 reviews under my belt ничего не значит.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 08:04:26 am by PompeyChap »

Offline pumps

I've ignored your post because there was nothing to answer, the 23 minutes shows that when I took the screenshot my initial message was 23 minutes before that. Unless you assume that the numbers under each of her messages imply that we had a 1 minute and 3 minute call. Keep up with technology gramps.

If you think I'm a Sergei then report the post, the fact that I've been here for over 4 years and have around 50 reviews under my belt ничего не значит.

Seeing as more than one member queried what it meant, then there clearly WAS something to answer.

It would of taken only 60seconds to say "it's the length of the SMS conversion", but FAILING to reply made YOU look dodgy as fuck.

It's not obvious, most people have their phones setup to time stamp each message which imo makes more sense,

the fact that I've been here for over 4 years and have around 50 reviews under my belt ничего не значит.

by the way before you get ahead of yourself that fact means nothing, you'll (or anyone) be gone in an instant if you're in breach of the rules.

PompeyChap

Seeing as more than one member queried what it meant, then there clearly WAS something to answer.
It would of taken only 60seconds to say "it's the length of the SMS conversion", but FAILING to reply made YOU look dodgy as fuck.
It's not obvious, most people have their phones setup to time stamp each message which imo makes more sense,
by the way before you get ahead of yourself that fact means nothing, you'll (or anyone) be gone in an instant if you're in breach of the rules.

Sorry mate, but my day does not revolve around you and if I don't want or can't be bothered to answer you then I really don't have to. I routinely log into this forum to read reviews and get links for girls I potentially want to see, doesn't mean I'm checking all my posts for replies. If you want to talk about what's obvious, maybe it's thinking that a member who has been registered since 2012, has 50 reviews and isn't typing in broken English ISN'T a Sergei.

Before you get ahead of yourself though, last I checked you are not the owner so please keep your empty threats to yourself. Got a problem? Use the report function and let those in charge deal with it rather than throwing a tantrum because I didn't reply to you within seconds of logging on. Calm it down friend, you may burst a blood vessel.  :rolleyes:

Offline pumps

Sorry mate, but my day does not revolve around you and if I don't want or can't be bothered to answer you then I really don't have to. I routinely log into this forum to read reviews and get links for girls I potentially want to see, doesn't mean I'm checking all my posts for replies. If you want to talk about what's obvious, maybe it's thinking that a member who has been registered since 2012, has 50 reviews and isn't typing in broken English ISN'T a Sergei.

Before you get ahead of yourself though, last I checked you are not the owner so please keep your empty threats to yourself. Got a problem? Use the report function and let those in charge deal with it rather than throwing a tantrum because I didn't reply to you within seconds of logging on. Calm it down friend, you may burst a blood vessel.  :rolleyes:

oh no wait, I can't ask a genuine question because you have 50 reviews and been a member since 2012  :lol:.... I think you're the one who needs to get over ones self.  :sarcastic:

Where did I say you was a sergei?  ..... you need to pay attention to who's writing what, because you're getting yourself flustered and confused, you're argument with me is based on something I didn't say or imply.  :rolleyes:

You seem to be obsessed with the report button, that's not my style....

Also I'm not threatening you, review count, post count, membership length means nothing.... anyone of us here will be put down if we break the rules.

Offline cotton

Ok , ive reported the review cos i thought reviews had to be based on an actual paid punt or at least a confirmed booking rather than just a few messages.
Thanks for the warning about the bareback tho op.