Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: laceylou1992x - Hackney - Avoid  (Read 767 times)

honestbloke

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't have time to write a full review but she is a negative from me. Waste of money.
1 hr incall.
Seems like a nice person but annoying and poor services (over exaggerated and yes you can touch me here, no not there, etc).
There is much better.

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't have time to write a full review but she is a negative from me. Waste of money.
1 hr incall.
Seems like a nice person but annoying and poor services (over exaggerated and yes you can touch me here, no not there, etc).
There is much better.

Add to this one later, as there no real details in this.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 01:53:44 pm by The_Don »

WHG

Come on man, you've gotta give some details. How are we meant to take this seriously? It only takes 5-10 minutes....

honestbloke

Come on man, you've gotta give some details. How are we meant to take this seriously? It only takes 5-10 minutes....

I'm here .. give me a few minutes will add to it.

honestbloke

Longer review
I had some time this morning so arranged to see her. She said she was English but brought up in the US. Her accent had a hint of something in it which made me think E European. But I went ahead against my usual rule of cancelling a booking if the SP says she is from somewhere that doesn't match her accent.
She is based in a fairly discrete flat in East London. Its on a side street that was not busy during the day. There is a restaurant (take away .. who would have guessed) just next door to the flat entrance so likely it will be less discrete in the evening.
Usual call when you get to the post code. I walked past it and called her and she gave me directions on the phone looking out the 2nd floor window.
I arrive in the apartment. She says to be quiet and come in, ok fine.
Two bedroom apartment. Maybe she lives in the other bedroom, maybe Sergie or Vladimir does. I don't want to know.
Paperwork immediately sorted. £100 for an hour.
First impression. Older than her age of 26 (back out of that from 1992 in her profile name), body looks old, slim but not toned .. your hands sink without any resistance. Face, no wrinkles but something is missing. She is not ugly mind you. Just odd looking.
There is a weird smell in the apartment. Reminds me of poison we used to flush cockroaches from the drains growing up. Either that or moth balls. But its not moth balls. They smell different.
Anyways she goes to second room to deposit the cash. Fine.
Comes back and sits on the bed. I pull her towards me and she instantly tells me to relax and not pull her. Sign number 2 that the booking will be disappointing. I dislike when a SP tells me what to do. Turns me off.
We start kissing. She is flicking her tongue like a rabbit.
Tells me to take off my clothes and relax again. This is really not going well. I take off my clothes when I want thank you.
But I oblige.
I lay back and she continues the tongue flicking / kissing. She moves down and asks me what I have for her (fuck me bad line), takes me into her mouth and her OWO was fine. Some spitting, licking the balls. Nothing to write home to the queen about. She is arching her back unnaturally up and she has a small bum so it doesn't really add anything to the performance. She reminds me of someone on heroin (I'm not saying she was on heroin!), there but not there.
I sit up and want to touch her pussy / bum, she keeps angling her bum off the bed away from my hands. When I finally reach it she tells me not to touch her. Sign number 3.
I want to have sex so she sources the condom, when I want to put it on she tells me she puts it on. Jesus Christ.
Her on top, but first she asks me what is my start sign. I lie and say Aries, she says "ah you like it hard" and starts going up and down. I'm hard but not aroused which isn't a surprise.
Then me on top. Again, have to stop as its too hard. My lord this is 20% ramming speed.
Switch to doggy and her untoned ass really shows in this position. Again, 20% ramming speed, same response from her. Reduce to 10% ramming speed. She is now relaxing which I'm thinking is a good thing. Previously lots of fake noise, now less so and a bit more natural moaning.
The whole thing is really boring and I focus on getting to a pre-orgasmic place. Condom off and I ask her where she wants me to orgasm, she says "you said you wanted to cum in my mouth" with a smile. Finally she is doing something I want.
As I'm masturbating back up to rocket ship squadron liftoff she starts saying "you're a naughty boy, what does my naughty boy have for me, good baby" in a childlike voice.
Again not my thing. I orgasm in her mouth, CIM not swallow.
She is polite and gives me baby wipes first before going off to the bathroom.
We chat for a few minutes, its ok but I'm not feeling it so make my excuses and leave. No round 2 even though there was at least 30 minutes on the hour to go.
She hands me a towel and its generally nice and good manned which I why I don't think she is a bad person.
On reflection I much prefer outcalls to a hotel over incalls. In my experience it results in a much better outcome.
Could the negative review be down to chemistry and attraction, in part yes. But there are other missing elements. Over to you to pick apart my experience / review. If someone wants to be another guinea pig she is around for a couple months apparently. She said she previously worked in Canary Wharf.

honestbloke

Oh she doesn't look like the photos