Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe e - Victoria  (Read 1637 times)

Pleshtie

I've been trying to arrange a meeting with Chloe for a while she seemed to be off for a while, comms were good so I persevered as I do prefer an English girl.

Chloe is in Victoria walking towards Pimlico, got the postcode in a text and called for door number when I reached her street. Swift entrance first floor flat clean today room.

I asked Chloe to dress as a secretary prior to meeting so she greeted me in a black pencil skirt, white shirt no bra and stockings and heels.  Chloe is petite around 5ft when the heels come off small bum slightly bigger than photos and darker blonde hair than photos.  She has great tits.

Some naughty secretary role play including some spanking on her and I got her on her knees for some sucking.  I enjoyed the bj, Chloe has her tongue pierced it's a sensation I've not tried before, it's different.

Onto fucking cowgirl so I could suck her lovely tits and doggy for pop 1.

Clean up and small talk. Round 2 sucking until I popped no cim but I did cum all around her mouth. 

Took a quick shower and was on my way.

Overall a good punt.   Chloe isn't your dominant type if you're looking for someone to really take the lead.  DFK isn't my thing so can't comment but we did some FK.  £120 for the hour

External Link/Members Only

Offline FCB

Thank you for the review  :thumbsup:

.  Chloe is petite around 5ft when the heels come off small bum slightly bigger than photos and darker blonde hair than photos.  She has great tits.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
+447521034010
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 08:42:10 pm by FCB »

Offline goofy

Could you describe her appearance please? Would you double take if you saw her in the street?

Pleshtie

Could you describe her appearance please? Would you double take if you saw her in the street?

She is quite naturally pretty with a round face and a pretty smile.  Her tits are better than the photos and she is well groomed.  Her stomach isn't quite as flat as the photos suggest maybe a few inches bigger but by no means a beer belly type. I would be inclined to chat her up in a bar