Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Enfield recommendations  (Read 1862 times)

Milo117

Anyone recommend reliable wg in Enfield or the surrounding areas?

Offline Bassman

Enfield is a punting desert lol.

You'll have to catch a tube/train to get to a decent WG. Or drive somewhere. Jessy189 (in Barnet) who I saw recently is good. But works limited days. But other than that there arent many reliably good or highly praised/well thought of WG's.

Offline Kraken001

How I miss deluxe massage at Bush hill park at enfield. The one by the bookies. Fantastic range of ladies not a bad one amongst them every time I visited there was a stunner. Ah the memories!

Offline Bassman

How I miss deluxe massage at Bush hill park at enfield. The one by the bookies. Fantastic range of ladies not a bad one amongst them every time I visited there was a stunner. Ah the memories!
Never had the pleasures. I hear Enfield was a good punting area a few years ago. I would have hoped a around the tube stations in the borough there would be some decent ones but nope!

Offline sparkus

As someone who enjoys voluptuous b2b I did see this: External Link/Members Only

But bit of a trek and her upper arms look beefy.  Unless anyone here can set me right?

Offline stayer

She has no reviews but for £100 an hour it may be worth a punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Zeusthedoc

Hands On are a parlour.
Random WGs working different days. Mostly all Brazilian.

Enfield these days is a nightmare to get anything other than Romanian. You might find the odd polish or Hungarian but i tend to avoid them too.  Profiles look too suspicious.

I often head over to south mimms based on who is working there on the day or find myself heading in to town. Years back Enfield had more to offer, not great these days.

Offline Bassman

As has been said, it's a parlour. No idea if you'll se the woman in those pics. Maybe TOFTT and see what you get presented with.  :unknown:

Offline stayer

It's been many years since I visited a brothel, but what I did before leaving home was to call and ask the maid if the WG I wanted to see was working that day.

Offline Zeusthedoc

It's been many years since I visited a brothel, but what I did before leaving home was to call and ask the maid if the WG I wanted to see was working that day.

i often called ahead too - problem i often had was girls 'names' would always change. and then the maid's descriptions would go on forever, my attention span gave up!

maybe we just visited different types of parlours

Offline stayer

I stopped using brothels about 15 years ago in favour of independents. What may be happening these days is that there has been such an influx of EE girls so that the brothels have a big turnover with some girls lasting only weeks or even days.

Offline Bassman

I stopped using brothels about 15 years ago in favour of independents. What may be happening these days is that there has been such an influx of EE girls so that the brothels have a big turnover with some girls lasting only weeks or even days.

I'm leaning this way. My punts with independents have all been pretty good luckily.