Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English pippajayne  (Read 7517 times)

cockneybstrd

About a year ago

Nice lady... Would say more a size 10 then an 8

good service wouldnt visit again as well takes a lot to make me want too see the same women twice

damiankingston747

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her?

Have sen her 2 AW emails and called her.. No answer but she has avilable today on profile.. Not sure why they do this without even talking to clients..

panel999

Yes same here, Emailed her for a 1 hour last week and NO reply.

Offline Ladypleaser

My worst punt to date. Willing to talk all all day but reluctant to engage in any sexual acts claiming she wasn't all about sex. She looks older than her advertised age but has a very nice body. Seemed stoned when I saw her. Also had lots of problems getting in touch with her even after we arranged the date. :thumbsdown:

Conwy

I have seen her twice.

Better to try to contact her by phone since she is often away from the internet. I had no problems contacting her.

Books apartments for each meeting.

Quite chatty (suits me, but probably not everyone). Size 8 IMO. 33 years old - says she puts 29 as her age because she expects to get more mature clients - avoiding "MILF-hunters".

We shared the wine I took and she did not seem stoned. Chocaholic.

panel999

Thanks Conway - in you mind is she a decent visit? her body looks very hot and a british for £110 in Central London seems good value especially if you have the jacuzzi as well? sounds fun

Offline mh

Thanks Conway - in you mind is she a decent visit? her body looks very hot and a british for £110 in Central London seems good value especially if you have the jacuzzi as well? sounds fun

Despite me using her backside as an avatar, I've not yet met Pippajayne. That reply from first time poster "ladypleaser" above is out of kilter  with all other comments I've seen about her and makes me wonder about it's authenticity to be frank.

panel999

+1 - may try and see her later this week for an hour

Conwy

Hi, there.

I had it in mind that she is £120.

The Jacuzzi is in the flat I have visited twice but was out of service the second time. She uses several flats, though.

panel999

her profile says £110 ph? She may have reduced her price ? maybe this week only

Conwy

Yes, but I went her way as a plan C.

I would still place her behind several of my other faves, almost because she is "too nice", if that makes sense.

Offline Ladypleaser

To prove my comment was legit, the flat she works from is close to Chelsea harbour and overlooks the Thames which could be confirmed by those of u who saw her or who are planning to. I went to see her based on her raving reviews on AW but as I said it was a pretty bad experience. She also asked for £30 extra for OWO, not to mention she had her dog trapped behind a door which made me feel uncomfortable too.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Ladypleaser

Despite me using her backside as an avatar, I've not yet met Pippajayne. That reply from first time poster "ladypleaser" above is out of kilter  with all other comments I've seen about her and makes me wonder about it's authenticity to be frank.

Suit yourself mate. I thought I'd contribute by mentioning my experience.

Offline mh

To prove my comment was legit, the flat she works from is close to Chelsea harbour and overlooks the Thames which could be confirmed by those of u who saw her or who are planning to.
Suit yourself mate. I thought I'd contribute by mentioning my experience.

It just came across as a strange first post, especially since previous posters on here (not just AW) said she was OK. Knowing the location doesn't really prove a comment is legit (and I thought she worked from various places anyway). But I've not seen her so I am not promoting her; I might see her one day to get her ass out of my system (or to get my system into her ass in fact) but would of course reconsider if there are corroborated poor reviews.

Offline ynothgnis

I saw Pippa for a 90 minute (£160) shared jacuzzi plus GFE booking.

Making a booking: I sent an email via AW and Pippa replied asking me to call/txt to confirm (and so I assumed everything in the email was OK with her). Couldn't get through ringing her so I txt'd her instead and we agreed on a time. After some prompting she txt'd instructions for our meeting scheduled for the next day.

Pre-meeting: I got to Imperial Wharf station (Chelsea) and called her at the requested time of 12pm. Pippa was only just getting into her rented room and asked me to call back 5 mins later. Called back when requested, and eventually getting though was told that Anal and OWO would be extras. I said no thank you as I wasn't interested in either (but it is annoying that she doesn't mention this on her AW profile). Was given directions to go to a certain place and then to call her back. Another call later and I was inside her flat.

Flat: The flat, whilst in a good, safe and discrete location, is itself quite minimal and uninviting (Pippa only rents the room by the hour to be fair). The bed is internally broken on the bottom left corner and so the mattress sinks when weight is applied to it. The jacuzzi is very big and easily accommodates two people. The TV was on to a radio station (Smooth FM or something?)

Pippa: One of the few times I've been shocked at how much better looking the lady is in person than her AW photo's suggest. Pippa has an amazing figure, is very slim and of average height, and looks way younger than I had anticipated. Seriously, Pippa is very beautiful. She was nicely dressed too and has a very upbeat and sociable personality, have rarely met anyone who can speak as much as she does. I liked her.

Jacuzzi: We spent 45 minutes having a shared bath and Pippa was able to talk the entire time non-stop which is quite a feat and I'm sure loads of guys will love that. Pippa apologised for not having any bath salts but I didn't mind. However, I was disappointed that there was no touching or anything at all sensual that occurred in the tub. It was basically two people sat in a tub talking for 45 minutes.

Massage: went back to the bedroom at 1:03pm and I lay down on the bed for a massage. Pippa gave a rub of my back (nothing teasing, just hands rubbing my back in the same places). For about 20 minutes. Pippa talked throughout but was upbeat at least. I couldn't work out if this is Pippa's strategy to delay intimate contact for as long as possible or if this is what she considers sexy. Basically by the end of the massage no sensual or intimate touching had happened for about  1 hour and 10 minutes which is just odd to me.

Bed activities: At about 1:20pm Pippa asked me to turn over and we proceeded with some very enjoyable positions. However, it was more sex and not GFE in that I got the impression she didn't want to kiss (not that she stopped me but that she kept turning away) and so I eventually got the hint and stopped trying. There was some dirty talk which was rather nice to. I came via self-masturbation whilst Pippa played with my balls whilst cuddling. Once I came I was given some tissues to clean myself up.

Final Thoughts: I was out the flat by 1:40pm. Pippa is a very nice lady and looks way better than I had anticipated. However the amount of talking she does may be a way to delay any intimate touching and I did feel cheated that the first 70 minutes of a 90 minute booking contained nothing sensual at all.

I won't revisit because now I feel like I wasted my money (and I feel that she was playing for time as long as she could) but then again maybe this is just how Pippa does her longer bookings and it seems to work going by her other reviews. I'm used to a lot of sensual touch, mostly cuddling and then the last part of the booking is sex so this felt very odd to me.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 05:13:53 pm by ynothgnis »

Offline mh

Called back when requested, and eventually getting though was told that Anal and OWO would be extras.

Grrrr, no mention of that on her profile, she was second on my list for my London punt earlier in the week but plan A went ahead. I had emailed her before hand but just got the "call me" 1 liner back. How much extra was it for anal? Someone above said it was £30 for OWO which is too much but I am OK with OW anyway.

Offline StevenS

Offline ynothgnis

How much extra was it for anal? Someone above said it was £30 for OWO which is too much but I am OK with OW anyway.

On the phone she just said "Anal and OWO are extra" but I didn't ask how much as I wasn't interested in either. It is annoying when ladies don't mention this on their profiles.

Offline what-a man

She knew exactly what she was doing. Talking for 45mins in a 90mins appointment? That was bloody daylight robbery in my opinion.

Offline akauya

Jacuzzi: We spent 45 minutes having a shared bath and Pippa was able to talk the entire time non-stop which is quite a feat and I'm sure loads of guys will love that. Pippa apologised for not having any bath salts but I didn't mind. However, I was disappointed that there was no touching or anything at all sensual that occurred in the tub. It was basically two people sat in a tub talking for 45 minutes.

She should advertise herself as a Wife Experience - actually my wife would probably take pity on me and give me a handjob at least  :rolleyes:

andrei

I saw Pippa for a 90 minute (£160) shared jacuzzi plus GFE booking.

Making a booking: I sent an email via AW and Pippa replied asking me to call/txt to confirm (and so I assumed everything in the email was OK with her). Couldn't get through ringing her so I txt'd her instead and we agreed on a time. After some prompting she txt'd instructions for our meeting scheduled for the next day.

Pre-meeting: I got to Imperial Wharf station (Chelsea) and called her at the requested time of 12pm. Pippa was only just getting into her rented room and asked me to call back 5 mins later. Called back when requested, and eventually getting though was told that Anal and OWO would be extras. I said no thank you as I wasn't interested in either (but it is annoying that she doesn't mention this on her AW profile). Was given directions to go to a certain place and then to call her back. Another call later and I was inside her flat.

Flat: The flat, whilst in a good, safe and discrete location, is itself quite minimal and uninviting (Pippa only rents the room by the hour to be fair). The bed is internally broken on the bottom left corner and so the mattress sinks when weight is applied to it. The jacuzzi is very big and easily accommodates two people. The TV was on to a radio station (Smooth FM or something?)

Pippa: One of the few times I've been shocked at how much better looking the lady is in person than her AW photo's suggest. Pippa has an amazing figure, is very slim and of average height, and looks way younger than I had anticipated. Seriously, Pippa is very beautiful. She was nicely dressed too and has a very upbeat and sociable personality, have rarely met anyone who can speak as much as she does. I liked her.

Massage: went back to the bedroom at 1:03pm and I lay down on the bed for a massage. Pippa gave a rub of my back (nothing teasing, just hands rubbing my back in the same places). For about 20 minutes. Pippa talked throughout but was upbeat at least. I couldn't work out if this is Pippa's strategy to delay intimate contact for as long as possible or if this is what she considers sexy. Basically by the end of the massage no sensual or intimate touching had happened for about  1 hour and 10 minutes which is just odd to me.

Bed activities: At about 1:20pm Pippa asked me to turn over and we proceeded with some very enjoyable positions. However, it was more sex and not GFE in that I got the impression she didn't want to kiss (not that she stopped me but that she kept turning away) and so I eventually got the hint and stopped trying. There was some dirty talk which was rather nice to. I came via self-masturbation whilst Pippa played with my balls whilst cuddling. Once I came I was given some tissues to clean myself up.

Final Thoughts: I was out the flat by 1:40pm. Pippa is a very nice lady and looks way better than I had anticipated. However the amount of talking she does may be a way to delay any intimate touching and I did feel cheated that the first 70 minutes of a 90 minute booking contained nothing sensual at all.

I won't revisit because now I feel like I wasted my money (and I feel that she was playing for time as long as she could) but then again maybe this is just how Pippa does her longer bookings and it seems to work going by her other reviews. I'm used to a lot of sensual touch, mostly cuddling and then the last part of the booking is sex so this felt very odd to me.

a 90 minute appoitnment and the only time you came was diy?

of course you wasted your money, you could have done that at home for free

Offline ynothgnis

a 90 minute appoitnment and the only time you came was diy?

of course you wasted your money, you could have done that at home for free

Just to be fair to Pippa, I came via DIY as that's usually the only way I can orgasm, very rarely am I able to cum from sex or HR. DIY whilst cuddling and having your balls played with, plus some dirty talk, is actually rather enjoyable.

Persie

She should advertise herself as a Wife Experience - actually my wife would probably take pity on me and give me a handjob at least  :rolleyes:

haha...wife experience

So first twenty minutes nagging and moaning followed by lights off, socks on fumble

James999

She sounds unhappy seeing clients and wastes time, perhaps time she retired and used her skills stacking shelves  :wacko:

Offline ynothgnis

Pippajaynes response to my feedback on her Adultwork profile:

dito no kissing no cuddling no oral on a woman and yes you did talk way to much dito!

First time in my life anyone has said I talk to much - I'm a very quiet person and honestly I doubt any lady who has ever seen me would call me chatty (I'm polite and respectful but chatty, not so much) - she did 90% of the talking.

I tried all of the things she mentioned (except oral as we seemed to be running out of time) but she didn't seem to be into any of it. She has a really lovely and bubbly personality and I did like her but to me she did seem to be wasting as much time as possible.

Anyway, it's only fair that she be allowed to respond to my feedback. You guys can make up your own minds.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 12:18:24 pm by ynothgnis »

Festisio

Pippajaynes response to my feedback on her Adultwork profile:

First time in my life anyone has said I talk to much - I'm a very quiet person and honestly I doubt any lady who has ever seen me would call me chatty (I'm polite and respectful but chatty, not so much) - she did 90% of the talking.

I tried all of the things she mentioned (except oral as we seemed to be running out of time) but she didn't seem to be into any of it. She has a really lovely and bubbly personality and I did like her but to me she did seem to be wasting as much time as possible.

Anyway, it's only fair that she be allowed to respond to my feedback. You guys can make up your own minds.

I had hotlisted her, as there is not many good looking, young, english pro$$ies around, but too many reports of her avoidance tactics has put me right off her.

Offline Ladypleaser

I had hotlisted her, as there is not many good looking, young, english pro$$ies around, but too many reports of her avoidance tactics has put me right off her.

She's not as young as u think. I'd say at least 35.
I'll, reiterate what I said at the beginning of this post as back then I was still a newbie on the forum and hence my comments were met with skepticism; I had a 2 hour punt with this wg from which <15 were interacting in actual sexual activities. The rest was her talking. AVOID

Offline el-fei

Can confirm what ladypleaser wrote as that's exactly where I saw her. In Chelsea Harbour.

I was really excited about seeing her, had her on my HL for awhile but it was a negative. Was told owo and anal were extra when I called her at the station. No mention on profile.

Very sexy, english, pretty. Spoke a lot and seemed tipsy when arrived. Received a crappy massage while being told about a documentary she had watched for about 20min, then a owo which lasted a minute or 2 then vanilla sex. I wouldn't recommend. She has pictures with a black guy in her private gallery. Maybe that's what she prefers. She seemed like she had lost weight as her arse wasn't as big like in her pics.

sherlock

i saw pippa and she was amazing  :D and will she her again great body and the sex was best i had :yahoo:

LL

I almost met this lady on New Year's Day.  I don't normally go for English girls but she was one of the few WGs actually working on that day within reasonable distance from where I was.  She was only charging £110 per hour as well.  Good deal I thought (I notice today that it's now shot back up to £150 per hour).  I called her up and talked about her location and how to get there.  She told me it would take 40 minutes to get there from Waterloo and I decided against it.  Had I checked myself and seen that it's actually only 20 minutes from Waterloo I might have gone for it (yeh I know it doesn't sound like much difference, but 20 minutes extra, times two is 40 minutes, which I didn't have).

Sounds like I might have had a lucky escape though?, I'm not sure.  Firstly the idea of a shared jacuzzi definitely appealed to me as it conjured up images of her sucking my cock whilst I'm in the tub - maybe even fucking her in there.  Then I had to laugh about the guy that shared his experience of the jacuzzi with her and described it as two people having a chat in the bath for 45 minutes!  He probably got the end with the fucking tap, too!

However, something still intrigues me about this lady as I would like to book one with a bit of experience and a personality as well.  She does look damn sexy and people have written here that she's very pretty too.  So I am still interested and I think if she was doing a one hour special for £110 again then I'd probably go for it (perhaps I have to wait 'til next New Year's Day in a year's time for that!)

Offline ynothgnis

Sounds like I might have had a lucky escape though?, I'm not sure.  Firstly the idea of a shared jacuzzi definitely appealed to me as it conjured up images of her sucking my cock whilst I'm in the tub - maybe even fucking her in there.  Then I had to laugh about the guy that shared his experience of the jacuzzi with her and described it as two people having a chat in the bath for 45 minutes!  He probably got the end with the fucking tap, too!

lol. It's a proper jacuzzi, very big, so the tap does not get in the way at all. It is nice in the warm water, if she sits opposite you try and find a way so that you'rr both sat next to each other so that you can cuddle etc.

Also, try and steer the conversation away from her pets as she does go on and on about them and it's a real downer as she talks at length about having to put her dog down.

Don't let her massage you either. Without wanting to be mean, she clearly wasting time by doing it because there's nothing sensual or skillful about how she does it.

However, something still intrigues me about this lady as I would like to book one with a bit of experience and a personality as well.  She does look damn sexy and people have written here that she's very pretty too.

She is very beautiful, has the body of a dancer, short and fit. The only time you can tell her real age is if you look at her mouth whilst she is on top of you but otherwise you'd think she's in her late 20s / early 30s. She looked way better than I thought she would.

Anyway, hope you have better luck than I did mate! She does have some great feedback so maybe it's just a case of YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary).
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 03:34:36 pm by ynothgnis »

Conwy

PippaJayne is rather unusual.

She was 33 when I last saw her in April, so would be 34 now. She is very talkative and not so much an natural all-action girl. I tend to take my time kissing / stimulating a girl into an aroused frame of mind which works for me, since I prefer longer bookings and therefore have the time to do that. She is clearly not a girl for everybody and a 25% price hike will not help her. I thought of the previously lower rate in terms of providing extra time to get her going compared to more expensive girls.

She clearly remembers me because I got a Happy New Year message.

C

LL

She is clearly not a girl for everybody and a 25% price hike will not help her.
Just to clarify.  When I called her on New Year's Day and notice her rate at £110 per hour was a special deal.  Presumably because most punters were nursing hangovers on that day not out looking for a punt as I was.  So I guess £150 is her usual rate.

Conwy

No, the "special deal" has been permanent, as far as I remember, until right now.

C

Offline vinnyfx101

I saw here last summer at Chelsea too. Good session so positive, but I almost walked. Not only did she leave me hanging at the station for about 15mins, but tried to up the price by £20. Told me there was a cash machine at the Tesco. After saying no thanks bye, she decided to concede. Great service esp. Jacuzzi even if it didn't work. About20mins soaping each other followed by rest of hour on broken bed.  But not sure I'd ever trust her enough to go back as the money issue felt petty.