Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phims Thai Massage - Ollerton  (Read 4495 times)

Offline HailWood

External Link/Members Only

Went for a cross country blast last week and noticed a sign at the side of the road in Ollerton for Thai massage services. Has anyone had any experience of this place?

Offline Thunderer

Hi Mike, I’ve been. Firm Thai massage (with or without oil). Phim is no looker but not ugly and remained dressed throughout my visit. I enjoyed the massage delivered on a large massage table and expertly delivered HR with prostate massage. Think I paid £50 for an hour all in. Would go again.

Offline HailWood

Hi Mike, I’ve been. Firm Thai massage (with or without oil). Phim is no looker but not ugly and remained dressed throughout my visit. I enjoyed the massage delivered on a large massage table and expertly delivered HR with prostate massage. Think I paid £50 for an hour all in. Would go again.
Thanks for the info.  :thumbsup: Good VFM then.
Any suggestion that she might go a bit further; eg would B2B be available?

Offline Thunderer

I didn’t get the impression that B2B was on the cards but YMMV!

Offline Joey9056

Met her about a year ago. She was a mate of Skye in lincoln. Met her there. Then went to ollerton to meet her. Been twice but not for 6/7 months on second visit had fs for £100. Excellant

Offline HailWood

Met her about a year ago. She was a mate of Skye in lincoln. Met her there. Then went to ollerton to meet her. Been twice but not for 6/7 months on second visit had fs for £100. Excellant
Cheers Joey. How did you go about obtaining FS? Do you think this was because you had seen her before or was it arranged when setting up the meeting or just something that happened on the day as an extra?

Offline Joey9056

Could have been I seen her before. But I would say he would be on cards if asked for

Offline STEVO 69

External Link/Members Only

Went for a cross country blast last week and noticed a sign at the side of the road in Ollerton for Thai massage services. Has anyone had any experience of this place?

These kind of places get me excited and interested of the 'unknown'. I have pondered over her gumtree add many times in the past with wonder, 'does she or doesn't she'? Now I know she DOES!
After reading these posts must go and see for myself, soon!
Thanks.

Offline nullenvoyd

Been seeing Phim for about a year now. At first she was insistent that only HE was on offer but gradually relaxed to topless, then B2B after a few visits. FS followed. On my last visit asked if a "fuck up the arse" was possible? Simple answer was "Yes".

She has been hiding in plain site chaps!

Offline HailWood

Been seeing Phim for about a year now. At first she was insistent that only HE was on offer but gradually relaxed to topless, then B2B after a few visits. FS followed. On my last visit asked if a "fuck up the arse" was possible? Simple answer was "Yes".

She has been hiding in plain site chaps!
Thanks for the info. Now the cat’s out of the bag and your ‘little secret’ is out in plain sight - how about a review? :hi:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 01:07:34 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline RedKettle

Thanks for the info. Now the cat’s out of the bag and your ‘little secret’ is out in plain sight - how about a review? :hi:

Need to be careful with reviews of this sort of establishment - she will want to maintain appearance of legit massage place.  If we are not careful we shoot ourselves in the foot.

Offline HailWood

Need to be careful with reviews of this sort of establishment - she will want to maintain appearance of legit massage place.  If we are not careful we shoot ourselves in the foot.
I see the point especially in a place like Ollerton :lol:

Offline RogerBoner

I have also come around to this way of thinking although it's at odds with the ethos of UKPunting. I've been scolded and slightly harassed for being indiscreet a couple of times.

Offline STEVO 69

I agree, best to be discrete, especially as I don't think she is advertising in Gumtree at the moment.

Offline Knockonwood

For people that have seen her what’s she look like, does she work from premises on her own, may be worth a visit  :wacko: