Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvyDixxie Southend  (Read 667 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6131827) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Teddyton

External Link/Members Only

Location near seafront Westcliff

£140 / 1 hour

Good comms from Dixxie through AW messaging and text. This was early April .

Parking in council run car park very near the flat ,expensive like all Southend , doesn’t seem to be any on street parking nearby ( residents only )

Flat is in quiet road so no privacy issues. Let in quickly after final directions to buzz the flat number by text.

Not punted for some while as libido not what it was , still thought i would get back in the saddle with a sensual hour with Dixxie as i had seen some positive comments on here

Dixxie as her profile says is a large lady , facially she is more attractive than the profile photo’s.
She seems somewhat shy at first but is friendly enough after a brief chat

We started with DFK which Dixxie does get into very well , then onto 69 , all clean , Dixxie seemed to enjoy my tongue attention on her clit , she gives a good blow job with good suction, i knew i would not get hard enough for full sex so she sucked me till i came in her mouth , swallowed no dodging.

Relaxed on the bed for a while after for brief chat , friendly girl ,  no rush to get me out

This was a good return to punting for me as i was anxious beforehand, but Dixxie did a great job ensuring i left balls emptied,.

External Link/Members Only

Offline radioman33

Similar experience to my visits,she’s reliable and is friendly,her oral is decent enough,shame she don’t do a blow and go .