Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britney @ Classic Touch, Sheffield  (Read 460 times)

Offline Jomoore

I was interested in the description of this lady as per the Classic website, although I was well aware that it has been notoriously misleading in the past:

External Link/Members Only

After the meet during which she told me she also worked at Unit 8, I checked their site out, which at least had pictures:

External Link/Members Only

So I went along to Classic, as well described on here, to a friendly greeting from Angie (who took the recent £1 entrance fee off me!), and Britney was available and waiting with a friendly greeting herself, but I have to say in the flesh I was a bit underwhelmed.  She's English, white (although she has been spray painted brown like a lot of lasses these days), 40-45 ys old, a short and stocky 5’0’’, size 10-12 with belly, natural boobs but they're small with virtually no nipples, and a slightly fattish face. The Unit 8 images, particularly the video are indeed her, but are flattering to say the least, and so may be old.

Anyway, I paid her the standard £45 plus £5 for owo, and on the good side she was friendly, smiley and chatty, in fact talked non-stop. Started with pretend dfk kissing, followed by very good and deep owo, straddled for kiss and bit of a cuddle then into mish position for a while, then back to owo/hr to finish as no cim allowed.  A bit boring.  5/10 service and 5/10 appearance. Not a rip off by any means but I won't see her again. I was going to make it a weak positive, but I think a strong neutral better reflects how I felt.  I'll certainly be back to Classic however as they still get some decent new ladies there and there aren't many places left where you get full service and owo for £50. (Or £51!).