Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gemmas_delights Dartford/Longfield  (Read 1191 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1878655) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Simon1977

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Was in the area and fancied some milf action last month. Couldn't find any reviews on here to guide me.

COMMS: Sent a text and asked to call an hour before to confirm a time. Answered and seemed pleasant enough and sent 1st postcode and talked me to her house when i was in the area. It was £70 for half an hour.

HOUSE:Wow in a great area and what a great place, massive house. Were some cars in the drive but didn't see anyone at the house....

THE WELCOME: Underwhelming in a long dress which did nothing for her slim body.

THE PUNT:Was pleasant enough and offered me a massage after revealing her slim body in some black sexy underwear with hold ups. Massage was meh with some teasing but it was like someone commentating rather than it being passionate and sexy. Some back rubbing whilst chatting. Onto the bed and she did this thing where she turned her back on me to start giving me a handjob but I wasn't able to feel any of her or to see what she was doing. Asked if she could do oral and again I couldn't see a thing. I couldn't tell you if it was OW or OWO. I should have said something but thought I would go with it. Started to feel the sap rise and said for her to stop but she started being more vigorous and ignored me and I shot my load in her mouth or was it a condom? I honestly couldn't tell ya although she said I came in her mouth but I'm unsure. Asked if I could kiss her body as she doesn't do kissing and she turned over for a few minutes but she had a bit of a bad back when I went to sit on her. 20 mins in and not seen her rack or pussy and nor was I too. Talked a little too much and showed me some of her bondage gear. I hadn't come for a tour. She then said it was time to go!! Was offered another 30 mins but politely declined.

SUMMARY: Listen she was a nice lady but she gave a poor service with everything just out of reach so she knew what she was doing. Avoiding all contact really from me. I went away thinking I might have had more fun watching myself burn the £70 in an ashtray. Very non passionate which is what I was looking for and explained this. No kissing and little bodily contact when on the bed. Asked if i would return but I definitely wouldn't give her the chance to take my money for what was served. You'd send it back if it was restaurant!

Offline Kent87

I tried to book her in the past but found her rather cold / distant / not interested whilst emailing her on aw so thought better of it. This was probably about 5 years ago so seems nothing has changed.

Offline harry1980

I e seen her twice (the second by accident)! The house is not hers, she’s like a live in house sitter she told me. She has a room there and the owners are away most of the time.

She never used to be slim. She’s had a lot of surgery and you can see where’s she’s been stiched back together (after excess fat removal) around her back, side and arms hence why she covers up.

She’s also easily late 60’s. The first time I saw her was off the back of a gumtree app. The massage was mundane and I didn’t fancy her. She shoved a cock ring on me and was too vigorous.

The 2nd time I went to see her by accident as she has so many bloody different adverts out there when I turned up the 2nd time it wasn’t until I got on there that it dawned on me I’d been before. 2nd visit was as bad as the first. This was all over 5 years ago.

Offline Simon1977

Poor service for a while then! Thing is I mentioned I could see her more regularly but this didn't seem to make her up her effort. She didn't mention the house stuff but a lovely gaff regardless. Cold service with zero sexiness/passion/I'll get him to come back!!