Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristabelle - Diva - Gloucester Road  (Read 575 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6426987) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Duggee

External Link/Members Only

Comms: usual Diva efficiency, been trying to get an appointment with Kristabelle for a week so jumped at the chance today.

Girl: a fuller version of the pictures, older and less anorexic looking. Genuinely looked better in the flesh than Diva’s pics.

Meeting: total disaster, from the off she was playing wither her phone, trying to find the right music, having to wash hand after touching the money etc I can spot the delaying tactics of a pro a mile off.

Eventually at my insistence we get to the bed, she insists on having her phone on the bed! After a bit of initial action she tells be she doesn’t do OWO as she has issues with her gums, fine with me I say. She then tries to put a condom on )having drenched me in antiseptic and herself in lube). Then it just went south, as she gets near my manhood she just gets up and says “need another shower”.

I’m taken by surprise, I had a shower before I left, another when I arrived…I’m squeaky clean. My line of work makes me very aware of my hygiene particularly down there! By this stage I’ve had enough and decide to walk. I got my £300 back but I was  it happy. Travelled ages to get there and clearly she just didn’t like the look of me.

To make matters worse I spoke to Diva, apologetic noises from them and they arranged an appointment with Bambi who wasn’t in! I saw some large lady walking towards the place as I left and I’m pretty confident that may have been who Diva were passing off as Bambi.

I am not using these clowns anymore!

Offline Devil4thrill

Thanks for the review. Glad and surprised you got your £300 back without a fuss.

Online centry

Agreed, Diva sucks.
Lying pieces of shits.
Been saying that for a while now.
 :thumbsdown:

Offline golden bull

Wow what a shame as I’ve been eyeing her. For £300 I’d expect the full works not scamming tactics.
Thanks for the review 👍