Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [TOFTT] Slutty_paki_hoe - East London outcall - Aug 21  (Read 3558 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6105539) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline neerajkaul

Slutty_paki_hoe
External Link/Members Only

Background:
I avoid booking Indian/Paki girls in UK as it has always been a disappointment. But had an itch. So took risk.

Visit:
Aug'21.
1 hour outcall in an East London hotel. 150 GBP. (Hotel was paid for by employer, so not counting in damage)

Comms:
Very prompt. Called the number and she picked.
Doesn't work all days, possibly a student, guessing from her schedule.

Girl:
Check her video gallery to get an idea of how she looks. Not pretty but not ugly. Very short. No fat. Skin, hair all good.
I was excited when she walked in. Seemed like a usual upper class south asian girl. Wasn't dressed like a hooker so hotel had no problems.
NOTE: She also does webcam sessions and has decent rating, which gave me a bit of confidence to book. 

Session:
This is where it all went south.
I needed a basic punt. OWO and sex. She couldn't deliver it with any enthusiasm. OWO was extremely poor. She was avoiding the suction which made me feel like I'm inside a hollow tube floating around. Lol.
But this wasn't the worst.
When I asked her to get on all fours, there was a whiff of stink from her pussy/bum. Not sure if it was her pussy or bum to be honest. I had what you'd call a Derection. I called her out about her hygiene(I was very pissed off. Coz I did offer her a shower.). She got upset and I told her to leave.
I can understand natural pussy smell but this was nasty.
I had to take a shower to get rid of that memory. And has to call a Romanian masseuse to reset my libido with a HJ.
One of the most disappointing punts in my life ever.

So summary:
Extremely average looking girl with stinky puss and bum. Gentlemen, AVOID.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 08:41:30 pm by neerajkaul »

Offline Stealthmode

I don’t want to be that guy, but Paki girl isnt the correct term!

Offline Southwesttwosw2

Judging from the OP’s username I’m assuming he’s South Asian himself

Offline RAJEC

It can be if he too is? Surely?  :unknown:

Offline JPin

It’s never ok, doesn’t matter who’s saying it. End of. Please let’s not get into this.

Offline whitebelt77

Erm, I agree with the sentiment guys, but it's literally the SP's username?? 'Slutty_paki_hoe' ??

(update - ah - I see the reviewer also used it.. sorry - ignore me!)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 09:05:43 am by whitebelt77 »

Offline Saltnpepper

Slutty_paki_hoe
External Link/Members Only

Background:
I avoid booking Indian/Paki girls in UK as it has always been a disappointment. But had an itch. So took risk.

Visit:
Aug'21.
1 hour outcall in an East London hotel. 150 GBP. (Hotel was paid for by employer, so not counting in damage)

Comms:
Very prompt. Called the number and she picked.
Doesn't work all days, possibly a student, guessing from her schedule.

Girl:
Check her video gallery to get an idea of how she looks. Not pretty but not ugly. Very short. No fat. Skin, hair all good.
I was excited when she walked in. Seemed like a usual upper class south asian girl. Wasn't dressed like a hooker so hotel had no problems.
NOTE: She also does webcam sessions and has decent rating, which gave me a bit of confidence to book. 

Session:
This is where it all went south.
I needed a basic punt. OWO and sex. She couldn't deliver it with any enthusiasm. OWO was extremely poor. She was avoiding the suction which made me feel like I'm inside a hollow tube floating around. Lol.
But this wasn't the worst.
When I asked her to get on all fours, there was a whiff of stink from her pussy/bum. Not sure if it was her pussy or bum to be honest. I had what you'd call a Derection. I called her out about her hygiene(I was very pissed off. Coz I did offer her a shower.). She got upset and I told her to leave.
I can understand natural pussy smell but this was nasty.
I had to take a shower to get rid of that memory. And has to call a Romanian masseuse to reset my libido with a HJ.
One of the most disappointing punts in my life ever.

So summary:
Extremely average looking girl with stinky puss and bum. Gentlemen, AVOID.

🤦🏿

Offline Leaveitout

Sounds grim, so did you get any £ back ?

Offline neerajkaul

Is it considered offensive in UK? Sorry coz it is a neutral term in India and Pakistan. The cricket team for example is called paki and indi :D
I'll keep this in mind though. Thanks.

Update: Just read wiki and oh man, it is like the n word External Link/Members Only)
But it is british slang so thats why I would have missed. Thanks for correcting me folks.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 01:41:18 pm by neerajkaul »

Offline neerajkaul

Sounds grim, so did you get any £ back ?
No. and I didn't even ask tbh. Was just not in the mood to have her around me for any longer. She was nice in general, if I had asked, maybe she would have given some back.

Offline JPin

Is it considered offensive in UK? Sorry coz it is a neutral term in India and Pakistan. The cricket team for example is called paki and indi :D
I'll keep this in mind though. Thanks.

It's a regressive racial slur over here. Used by ignorant people to demean and dehumanise anyone from South Asian. Similar to calling a black person the n-word, or a Chinese person 'chink'.

Offline neerajkaul

It's a regressive racial slur over here. Used by ignorant people to demean and dehumanise anyone from South Asian. Similar to calling a black person the n-word, or a Chinese person 'chink'.

Yup. Just saw the wiki. Was unaware of this. Thanks mate. Will take care in future.

Offline NuruGuru

Turns out "Paki Whore" wasn't working for her - she's now "Indian Whore"