Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: dirtydanielle2019 / Whitefield  (Read 2314 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5373069) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Comms aw then txt
Fee............................100 ph
Location.....................nice flat whitefield

Clicked on the old available today button i had to double take on her fee 100 for 1 hour not paid that for ages .
I rang daniella she sounded ok defo a manc lady arranged a late afternoon booking confirmed services i required all good.

Arrived on time 5 minute wait.... flats in central whitefield decent area . Up i go after flat number txt.

Danielle was hidden behind the door i was happy with looks a cross between chloe glamour and xxangela lovely long legs and a gorgeous peachy arse slim waist big tits unfortunately  not real and not the best job but i enjoyed playing with them.

The action....christ this girl can shag dfk 69 cim every possible position finished with a mind blowing cim .

20 minutes rest and a chat really nice girl friendly funny and very accommodating she asked if i wanted to go again which i said 69 again . Not expecting to come again well i must say this lady sucked me back to life and drained me a second time which is no easy task . She gave me the impression that her clients are very important and would say shes probably very consistent in giving a good service .

Quick clean up and a long chat about our situations and i was out the door on 75 minutes.

Summary.. This girl has been in my hotlist about 18 months and really glad i finally booked top marks for price service and 100 percent effort on her part . I just dont understand how she's never been reviewed considering she's been on aw and working whitefield for 3 years. Maybe some members been keeping all for themselves  :P..

Caveman out.

Offline Prestonlad327

Looks a belter, cheers for the review, glad you had a good time  :thumbsup:

Online Kool Keef

DFK eh?
I texted her about a booking a few weeks ago & asked if she did FK, she said no kissing at all due to Covid so I moved on.
How bad is the tit job?
Heard its pretty bad

DFK eh?
I texted her about a booking a few weeks ago & asked if she did FK, she said no kissing at all due to Covid so I moved on.
How bad is the tit job?
Heard its pretty bad
There alright for a fumble pal ....yes dfk was full on good mate

Looks a belter, cheers for the review, glad you had a good time  :thumbsup:
cheers fella

Offline Briddy

Nice one captain, I posted about this one a while ago looking for info but no one had anything so never booked her, that will have to change  :thumbsup:

Nice one captain, I posted about this one a while ago looking for info but no one had anything so never booked her, that will have to change  :thumbsup:
defo worth a punt pal grab that 100 quid special offer

Offline Briddy

defo worth a punt pal grab that 100 quid special offer
let's just hope she doesn't go stupid with prices in the future

Offline Bustydusty

Great review cheers puzzled that I’ve not noticed her before  :unknown:

Great review cheers puzzled that I’ve not noticed her before  :unknown:
zero info on here about her which i find a bit odd 🤔

Now £120 ph  :thumbsdown:
she does the 100 pound special offer week days but 120 is hardly expensive is it.

Offline Tankengine48

I missed the special offer info Captain. If we all accept £140/150ph as the new normal then £120 is reasonable. Who knows?

she does the 100 pound special offer week days but 120 is hardly expensive is it.
I seen Angela last week for 120 daniella for 100 both hour bookings so there's still a few out there. I only do half hour with the expensive girls  :hi:

Offline Bustydusty

I seen Angela last week for 120 daniella for 100 both hour bookings so there's still a few out there. I only do half hour with the expensive girls  :hi:
There definitely are still some - I still dont pay over £100 for 45 mins with my regulars but must admit I’ve gone over trying some new(to me) ones
That’s enough time for 2 pops and tbh I often find an hour is too long anyway
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 12:39:12 am by Bustydusty »

There definitely are still some - I still dont pay over £100 for 45 mins with my regulars but must admit I’ve gone over trying some new(to me) ones
That’s enough time for 2 pops and tbh I often find an hour is too long anyway
yes sometimes going for that extra pop can sometimes spoil the booking . Sometimes the best bookings are them 15 minute p and d.

Offline marcus1985

Banned reason: No recent contributions
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Briddy

Her comms are shocking
I messaged her on Saturday for a booking told me she could do an hour after what I originally planned l, text her to say that's fine and to send me address. Didn't hear back from her

Offline marcus1985

I messaged her on Saturday for a booking told me she could do an hour after what I originally planned l, text her to say that's fine and to send me address. Didn't hear back from her

Pretty much the same to me
Banned reason: No recent contributions
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline lordoflight18

External Link/Members Only

Comms aw then txt
Fee............................100 ph
Location.....................nice flat whitefield

Clicked on the old available today button i had to double take on her fee 100 for 1 hour not paid that for ages .
I rang daniella she sounded ok defo a manc lady arranged a late afternoon booking confirmed services i required all good.

Arrived on time 5 minute wait.... flats in central whitefield decent area . Up i go after flat number txt.

Danielle was hidden behind the door i was happy with looks a cross between chloe glamour and xxangela lovely long legs and a gorgeous peachy arse slim waist big tits unfortunately  not real and not the best job but i enjoyed playing with them.

The action....christ this girl can shag dfk 69 cim every possible position finished with a mind blowing cim .

20 minutes rest and a chat really nice girl friendly funny and very accommodating she asked if i wanted to go again which i said 69 again . Not expecting to come again well i must say this lady sucked me back to life and drained me a second time which is no easy task . She gave me the impression that her clients are very important and would say shes probably very consistent in giving a good service .

Quick clean up and a long chat about our situations and i was out the door on 75 minutes.

Summary.. This girl has been in my hotlist about 18 months and really glad i finally booked top marks for price service and 100 percent effort on her part . I just dont understand how she's never been reviewed considering she's been on aw and working whitefield for 3 years. Maybe some members been keeping all for themselves  :P..

Caveman out.
i was happy with looks a cross between chloe glamour and xxangela lovely long legs and a gorgeous peachy arse slim waist big tits - lol. First time I've ever seen someone describe the looks of a SP by comparing them to other SPs lol. I wouldn't know who Chloe glamour is though. Be handy if either of them had face pics so we could actually know what you mean but decent review all the same. Price is certainly tempting
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 03:02:46 pm by lordoflight18 »

i was happy with looks a cross between chloe glamour and xxangela lovely long legs and a gorgeous peachy arse slim waist big tits - lol. First time I've ever seen someone describe the looks of a SP by comparing them to other SPs lol. I wouldn't know who Chloe glamour is though. Be handy if either of them had face pics so we could actually know what you mean but decent review all the same. Price is certainly tempting
Thanks for drawing my attention to that i actually meant a cross between chloe bunny and xxxangela that might be equally unhelpful to you but many will know who i mean.   :hi: