Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxane - Acton  (Read 1299 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5448772) (10 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Leaveitout

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

So this was my tactical P&D to let one off prior to my meet later that day with the famous Gorgeous Georgia, as it had been a few days, I didn’t want to blow too early with Georgia who is well reviewed and favoured on this board (review for her to follow separately)

15min for £60

Comms easy: arranged via a couple texts at around an hours notice

Location was a bit annoying: block of flats situated in between one way system main roads, closest parking is approx 7-10mins walk away

Arrived, given flat number, buzzed in, greeted at the door, directed into her room.
Pictures are accurate, she’s friendly enough, but does not do or act in anyway attractive.

She has a small bedside station of an assortment of beverages, snacks and I think maybe even fragrances, reminded me of the stereotypical attendant in the nightclub toilets, pretty funny albeit a nice touch. She offered, I said I was fine.

She was very casual yet mechanical about the whole thing. Start with owo, I say I want her on her knees whilst I sit on the edge of the bed, she says ‘okie dokie’ but prolonged the phrase, more like ‘ooooookiieeee dokkkieeee’, she starts very basic owo, I go to grab some ass, she says it’s not possible in such a position, strange that because I’ve only ever done it a million times before, whatever, I’ve been saving up a few days so anything will get me hard and feel good at this point, she sucks, it’s all very up and down motion, no variation, no balls, no emotion or interest, very mechanical. I then say we should go for some doggy, again she drops the casual yet disinterested ‘ooooookiieeee dokkkieeee’, get on all fours, skirt lifted up no underwear on so easy access) and waits, I hammer away for a few mins, finish and then she turns around and takes the jonny off with a wipe. Here’s the best (and by best I mean worst) part, as if the experience didn’t ooze an ounce of sexiness at all contrary to how she poses/acts in some of her pics, I ask if I can help myself to a wipe and she says ‘sure, no prob bro’, yep, she fucking bro’s me, seriously? I don’t know whether to laugh or cry, I choose laugh.

I get changed, head out.

Conclusion: neutral, very mechanical, below average owo, too much ‘okie dokie’ for my liking but she did comply with everything and I did get my P&D without any real issue. It was purely a transaction with no real interest from her, not to mention calling me ‘bro’.

Offline naz

Thanks OP for a review, disinterested poor OWO not great service.  Been on the bottom of my HL now off I think.

Offline Putin

Thanks OP for the review.

This almost mirrors my experience too.

I was really disappointed considering her previous positive reviews.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 08:08:34 pm by Putin »

Offline Putin

Thanks OP for a review, disinterested poor OWO not great service.  Been on the bottom of my HL now off I think.

You've made a wise decision pal.

Save your £££
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 08:27:59 pm by Putin »

Offline Leaveitout

You sure you don’t want to be called ‘bro’ by a chick you’ve just emptied your load to/on? 😂

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. I occasionally pass by her profile and ponder, but hopefully you've finally nailed the coffin shut on any urges I had to see her. :hi:

Offline Sheraton

Good intel 'bro'.  Will avoid.