Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning_Sandraxx - Baker Street - B2B, RO, OWO  (Read 1987 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5197895) (11 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tyhunter

External Link/Members Only

£160/1 hour (under Win Win on her profile)

Still not 100% sure if it's a mild positive or a good neutral.

Location: close to Baker Street Tube, basement flat, big room with a big bed. Very narrow shower. Fresh towel provided.

Girl: Nice body. Slender, but with some nice meat on the bum. Smallish but well shaped tits. Face a bit plain though, did not wear any make up. I'd say she's somewhere close to 30. Easy to talk to, but a bit of a professional air about her - just another day in the office.

Action: First 30 minutes face down. Kinda disappointing - just gliding her hands in the same pattern over my legs and back again and again and again. Very boring. The few reacharounds and light ball touching did feel good though. Few minutes of B2B towards the end of first 30min. On the flip things improved somewhat. Some nice slow oily wanking and more B2B with her boobs reaching my hungry mouth with my hands all over her. Eventually settled in to 69 - her ass and pussy looked magnificent, could look and fondle her like that for hours. Turned her on her back, played with her body and went for oral on her. She seems genuinely responsive to that, making all the right noises and moves, ending in trembling orgasm. Not sure you can fake that, but who knows. Afterwards i laid down while she went for some pleasant OWO - slow and sensual ending with a powerful finish over my own stomach. Another shower, some small talk and off i went.

Overall i had a decent time and have no regrets visiting her, but the first 20+ minutes with my face down felt like time waste. Maybe if it was a proper massage... but it wasn't. And her demeanour, while polite and not unpleasant, was a bit too reserved, another day in the office kinda feel, like i mentioned before. At £160 a bit overpriced. Maybe if i went for prostate massage i would change my mind who knows :unknown: