Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bella_31 Coventry Phone silence  (Read 1482 times)

39 review(s) for bella_31 (36 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bobbygee

External Link/Members Only
Read all the positive reviews on this WG so I thought I'd give her a go. Arranged for a 1pm meet the day before and booked an hour and a half session at £150 via text which I thought was good value. Rocked up 15 mins early the next day as agreed and was greeted by phone silence. Waited for another half hour but still no show after numerous texts so headed back to Brummie well and truly pissed off! A text cancelling the meet would have helped. So sadly not met this girl and probably never will.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 02:31:33 pm by bobbygee »

Offline Straightsix

There's plenty in Coventry for a plan B. Something to consider if you're travelling a distance. I've got her on my HL so will bear this in mind. 👍
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Marsh777

I've seen Bella a few times and she's great when you get to see her but this has happened to me on a few occasions too.

Offline coachman

Yep this has happened to me recently. Pissed me off! Comms in previous encounters have been spot on, so not sure if this is just a phase she's going through and hopefully not a new modus operandi.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Ive seen her a fair few times and had no problems.  Shes my go to, slightly boring but safe punt.
Shes been in the game a good while now, probably losing interest !

Online johnjohn89

External Link/Members Only
Read all the positive reviews on this WG so I thought I'd give her a go. Arranged for a 1pm meet the day before and booked an hour and a half session at £150 via text which I thought was good value. Rocked up 15 mins early the next day as agreed and was greeted by phone silence. Waited for another half hour but still no show after numerous texts so headed back to Brummie well and truly pissed off! A text cancelling the meet would have helped. So sadly not met this girl and probably never will.

Sorry to hear this mate. This happened to me too. I gave her the benefit of the doubt at the time hence the lack of review from me on it. Travelled some distance too. Apologies

It’s gutting considering all the positive reviews.