Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NinaDiamond  (Read 1487 times)

80 review(s) for Smiley Sindy (71 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for Nikki Parker (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for NinaDiamond (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for juicey-lucy (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for Outcalls for you (9 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline justabloke

HI Guys

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been off the board for a little while now as had enough on my plate with my divorce etc, however didn't give up on the hobby ;)  Seen a few girls in the past couple of months - reviews still to come.  From Juicy Lucy External Link/Members Only through Nikki Parker External Link/Members Only Smiley Sindy External Link/Members Only whilst I was on a  business trip to London (great mature lady if you`re into that). All were very pleasant encounters except one bait and switch scenario back in the beginning of February with a girl called Claudia (profile no longer active) and I recently saw Nina so I thought I would comment on the above.

I found her a lot more positive than negative.  I saw her on her first day back and found her very professional and seductive at the same time.  Yes, she is definitely a bit bigger than her pics but I didn't find the difference disturbing.  She did make me wash my hands before and after the first round and touching myself which I found a bit odd but I thought about it and would rather have a few awkward moments because of cleanliness (Nikki Parker is the same by the way) than have a headache after.  It somehow makes me feel good that these girls take hygiene very seriously.

Her English was pretty good, so we could have a conversation and a laugh between rounds and  she was very welcoming to my ideas of different positions.  She responded very well to RO and gave and excellent OWO too.  Would defo see her again and maybe try A.

I guess what you wrote was more like a preference thing: the oil, the perfume, eyelashes or even not taking the money for A levels.  It would actually make me feel good.  Years ago I used to see a WG who would put the money for the extras on the night table (only used to go for CIM or rimming) and if it didn't happen for some reason she would just hand it back at the end of the session. I mean it actually made me feel good and not being taken for a fool.

Anyways.  Thought I put my two cents in. Different blokes different strokes I guess

Cheers