Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone met Naughty Miss Mimi in Ipswich ???  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Students Notebook

Has anyone any info on Naughty Miss Mimi in Ipswich.

She's bid on my RB and although she's well over my price and dress size.......... I'm very interested.

Anyone ???

Thanks.

S.N.

Offline masseyferguson

Hey SN, you old lag, haven't you lept on peeps for not including a link before ?
You must've been in a hurry to get to that RB as it's become a norm for any OP hasn't it ?

Hey SN, you old lag, haven't you lept on peeps for not including a link before ?
You must've been in a hurry to get to that RB as it's become a norm for any OP hasn't it ?

I'm sorry. I was flustered because my wife came into the room.

Link herewith   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No, I would never criticize anyone for making a stupid schoolboy error. LOL

Sorreee.

S.N.

Offline steveng1982

Hi SN I saw her a few years ago under 1 of her previous names.  She use to run the mobile wank taxi or whatever it was. Then became handjob hannah. She's had at least 4 names I'm aware of. She's a nice girl. Massive tits. Pictures are quite flattering.  She wasnt the most energetic when I met her she laid back in missionary while I did all the work. In my opinion Def not worth that amount of money. Hope that helps

Hi SN I saw her a few years ago under 1 of her previous names.  She use to run the mobile wank taxi or whatever it was. Then became handjob hannah. She's had at least 4 names I'm aware of. She's a nice girl. Massive tits. Pictures are quite flattering.  She wasnt the most energetic when I met her she laid back in missionary while I did all the work. In my opinion Def not worth that amount of money. Hope that helps

Thank you Steveng. I tried to beat her down to the 120 pounds I had offered in my RB, but she replied that she was worth the 150 she quoted.

I always think that girls who offer telephone sex as well as meets can't be meeting as often as they need. Hope that makes sense.

So far I've had 6 bids but 4 of them are from girls either in my HL or girls I have already had the pleasure of. One of them was in London which is where my wife

will be, so it's pointless me going to London aswell. Just suppose I bumped into her !!!

Anyway, thanks. Back to the grindstone.

S.N.

Barry78

When she was doing that car wank thing,  she would only wank off blokes over 40 apparently.  Her mate would drive around while you got a Shandy in the back,  gazing out out the wonders of Ipswich.
I always thought that if I was that desperate to have a wank while driving around Ipswich,  I'd just jump on a bus and crack one out at the back.

Horse for courses.