Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KinkyChloeXoxx in Peterborough  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Roger.w

Hi all

Looking at this one on AW. Has fair number of positive feedbacks. No reviews here on UKP. Has anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very much appreciated.

Offline Mikepboro

Yes I've seen her

To my shame I haven't done a review. She's not actually in Peterborough, but a village about 6 miles out.

She's a nice enough girl, but she didn't exactly tidy up her flat ready for me, the bedroom had  a weeks clothes strewn all around so I had to be careful where I tread

The main event was fine, just nothing to write home about, I felt short changed as you often do on these occasions, but moved on.

Offline Treehugger

Yes,
I've seen her, as described her flat is not the smartest, the girl is very petite and very next door type, quiet and I think you need to take the lead or just tell her what you want. Once the action starts she gets right into it. Gave me an amazing slow long bj cim and swallow, which I wasn't expecting, and hard and fast doggy to follow for the main.
She's not the best looker facially but she has a lovely little figure. I would go back, but like to try new things. I thought she was good value. Each to their own.

pussypilot

Some more info boys would be good as I quite fancy giving her a go and trying out that little arse. Is she facially ugly to the point a boner is a real effort. Her age is about right then about 25 yes. Her flat maybe untidy but is she clean and smells nice?

Come on guys more info and if I go I will do a review in all its gory details.   :crazy:

Smudgey

I like her, but what one finds attractive another may not, rarely return to a punt but seen her twice, no model looks but then all make up and crap isn't for me.
Place is a bit untidy but she tastes fresh and sweet, petite and a great fuck.
A genuine and nice girl

Offline happyharry

So three of you have seen her, yet not one of you has taken the time to do a review.

Come on guys. It's giving as well as taking