Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Becky , looks a polish girl to me  (Read 2302 times)

london

« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 10:39:17 pm by london »

Offline laidbackasiandude

Or possibly from one of the following countries where German is a minority language (assuming she's neither German nor Austrian)

Hungary
Czech Republic
Slovakia
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 11:10:44 pm by laidbackasiandude »

Jason

Pretty sure she is Hungarian like her flatmate Vanessa.x (External Link/Members Only) and the other members of the group once led by the ‘legendary’ Lindsay love and also features External Link/Members Only (formerly known as Emma Touch), External Link/Members Only (previously known as Paris) and External Link/Members Only. If you are wondering whether the pics are genuine I would say, yes, they are because the girls of this group have always used genuine pics. Now if you are wondering whether the service is good then the answer is: most probably it’s ‘just OK’/‘OKish’/neutral or mediocre or even negative.

raylondoner

london

Pretty sure she is Hungarian like her flatmate Vanessa.x (External Link/Members Only) and the other members of the group once led by the ‘legendary’ Lindsay love and also features External Link/Members Only (formerly known as Emma Touch), External Link/Members Only (previously known as Paris) and External Link/Members Only. If you are wondering whether the pics are genuine I would say, yes, they are because the girls of this group have always used genuine pics. Now if you are wondering whether the service is good then the answer is: most probably it’s ‘just OK’/‘OKish’/neutral or mediocre or even negative.

Nice one Jason , your right ,

well.... I am fan of Polish girls and looking everywhere to find a polish girl   :P

« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 12:27:32 am by london »

charming_red

Shes a very pretty girl with a decent bod. Giselle looks interesting as well but Becky is hotter IMO.

Good thing is she offers £60 for a quick 15min pump and dump just to try her out. Definately worth a shot if I pass by the area.