Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4u-Strawberries Bananas and Cream  (Read 4392 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Saw Adele this week for a two hour afternoon session this week. Took along strawberries, bananas and cream to replenish Password's stock that I used on my previous visit. Sorry Password but I end up using the fruit and cream rather than replacing it.

Turned up to see Adele wearing an off the shoulder red dress which she looked amazing in, got the paperwork out of the way and the fun began.

DFK with Adele whilst we stripped off and she rubbed my already hard cock with her hand. Onto the bed and with Adele naked I sprayed the cream from her gorgeous tits down to her pussy and then proceeded to lick all the cream off for the next few minutes.

Decided to fuck her with the banana so on with the mac and inserted the banana into her pussy and spent the next few minutes fucking her with it and licking her pussy. Ended up peeling the banana back and sprayed cream over it and ate the banana whilst it was in her pussy.

More DFK and then on with a mac for round one of a great fuck with Adele on top riding me till I popped.

A brief rest and chat and we started with more of the same DFK, reverse oral, 69,  fingering her pussy and then on with a mac and fucked her in MISH till I popped again.

Decided to introduce the strawberries and we shared them with me eating them out of her pussy. Adele then got hold of the cream and returned the cream experience favour by spraying it all over my cock and balls giving me a great blow job and she licked up every last drop of cream and then switched to 69 and stuck one of Adele's vibrating toys in her pussy whilst licking out her pussy which Adele loved.

On with a mac and fucked Adele again, reverse cowgirl till I popped again.

Brief rest and chat and resumed with DFK, her sucking my cream covered cock, me licking more cream off her pussy, 69, fingering her   pussy and then on with a mac starting with a slow fuck and then harder till I popped again.

It was not my intention to do a review as she is so well reviewed on here but the temptation was too much and changed my mind.

Seen her some half dozen times solo now and a threesome with her and Lily Hart and each session was great.

In short Adele is a great fuck, great body, intelligent and fun to talk too. Can see why she is so popular.

:yahoo: :drinks: ;) :rolleyes: :D

« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 09:34:55 pm by Hornydevil247 »

Offline claretandblue

each to their own but i really cant see the appeal of messing about with a banana when you have a cock between your legs!
that said agree adele is a great girl and one i would consider a repeat with which is a rarity for me

password02

Nice review Mr HD - The banana and fruit/cream just adds to the session - especially if you have seen the girl several times already and you want to mix it up with something different - Sucking a strawberry out of a girl's pussy topped with cream gives you a sweet rush - The girl's pussy actually tastes of strawberry as you lick her with a squirt of whipped cream.

Add the banana and you have a different taste all together.

Thanks for the review

Seeing her again soon - have ti try something new!!!

Online herbie007

Hey horny devil, thanks for the review.

Adele sounds like a fun girl and a great shag, got to get myself round there to see her.  :P

I'd take it easy on the cream though if I were you, your gonna end up like a big fatty umpa lumpa  :D

squeezebox

each to their own but i really cant see the appeal of messing about with a banana when you have a cock between your legs!
that said agree adele is a great girl and one i would consider a repeat with which is a rarity for me

Maybe true, however, a strawberry is a different matter...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hornydevil247

Hey horny devil, thanks for the review.

Adele sounds like a fun girl and a great shag, got to get myself round there to see her.  :P

I'd take it easy on the cream though if I were you, your gonna end up like a big fatty umpa lumpa  :D

Thanks for the advice Herbie but I always use low fat cream lol

Hornydevil247

Another great punt with Adele this week. Great comms via text with Adele.

Arrived to see Adele wear a sexy red dress, commando underneath and a sexy black basque which did not stay on for long.

Started with DFK and Adele made me lie back on the bed and she proceeded  to give me a great blow job until I could not take anymore and had to play with her so switched to 69 and fingered her pussy for a while then on with a condom and I fucked her in MISH till I popped.

Brief rest and chat and Adele got a couple of toys out. Started with more DFK and reverse oral on Adele, then the toy show began and teased her clit with a wand and fucked her pussy with the other toy. More DFK and on with a condom and this time Adele was top and switched to reverse cowgirl and then doggy till I popped again.

Another brief rest and chat, more DFK and 69 and then on with a condom and fucked Adele in Mish till I popped again.

Another great punt with Adele. Highly recommended (those that have seen her already will know what I am taking about)  :thumbsup:

Booked to see her again soon and hopefully another threesome this time.

PS Password No strawberries or cream used this time so there should be plenty in the fridge for you to use unless of course she used them with someone else.  :cool:

password02

Another great punt with Adele this week. Great comms via text with Adele.

Arrived to see Adele wear a sexy red dress, commando underneath and a sexy black basque which did not stay on for long.

Started with DFK and Adele made me lie back on the bed and she proceeded  to give me a great blow job until I could not take anymore and had to play with her so switched to 69 and fingered her pussy for a while then on with a condom and I fucked her in MISH till I popped.

Brief rest and chat and Adele got a couple of toys out. Started with more DFK and reverse oral on Adele, then the toy show began and teased her clit with a wand and fucked her pussy with the other toy. More DFK and on with a condom and this time Adele was top and switched to reverse cowgirl and then doggy till I popped again.

Another brief rest and chat, more DFK and 69 and then on with a condom and fucked Adele in Mish till I popped again.

Another great punt with Adele. Highly recommended (those that have seen her already will know what I am taking about)  :thumbsup:

Booked to see her again soon and hopefully another threesome this time.

PS Password No strawberries or cream used this time so there should be plenty in the fridge for you to use unless of course she used them with someone else.  :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: - Thanks for the heads up - re stocking the fridge next few days with a fresh supply - May surprise her with a Banana or two and looking at a new twist with something new such as lolly pop sticks perhaps?

Review to follow end of the week - Glad she is still providing an Excellent service 

fredpunter

:lol: :lol: :lol: - Thanks for the heads up - re stocking the fridge next few days with a fresh supply - May surprise her with a Banana or two and looking at a new twist with something new such as lolly pop sticks perhaps?

Review to follow end of the week - Glad she is still providing an Excellent service

If its Friday you are seeing her don't fill her up with loads of sickly stuff, as I'm booked to see her that day as well!

password02

If its Friday you are seeing her don't fill her up with loads of sickly stuff, as I'm booked to see her that day as well!

No Not Friday - seeing her next couple of days

Offline Bigus Dickus

I've booked her for an extra long session next weekend!

Can you make it long life cream please?

:lol:

Offline scarebear

This all sounds a great idea! Im booked to see her in just under 2 weeks time for my second visit, and i think i might have to stock up on some goodies when i see her.

Might ask her if i can film it as well!

Offline Bigus Dickus

This all sounds a great idea! Im booked to see her in just under 2 weeks time for my second visit, and i think i might have to stock up on some goodies when i see her.

Might ask her if i can film it as well!

Don't stock up too much, just get in behind PW and the fridge should be full of goodies!

:lol:

password02

Just got back from an epic +2 hour session with Adele - fruit as usual was the order of the day with an additional 2 banana's as well as choc mouse, whipped cream and long Chocolate Eclairs - as usual lots of DFK and lots of mutual RO + 69, Toys and everything in between. lots of down time in between the sessions - very relaxed and no rush - Did not have time to use the whipped cream so a full bottle in the fridge but her pussy tasted superb with the chocolate eclair being used as a floppy dick!!!

She is up there still with the rest of my favorites - no rush and  had a shower to get all the cream and chocolate from my dick, unfortunately I left her cleaning up the bed room as realised how late I was to my business meeting.

Another Excellent session
 :hi:

fredpunter

Just got back from an epic +2 hour session with Adele - fruit as usual was the order of the day with an additional 2 banana's as well as choc mouse, whipped cream and long Chocolate Eclairs - as usual lots of DFK and lots of mutual RO + 69, Toys and everything in between. lots of down time in between the sessions - very relaxed and no rush - Did not have time to use the whipped cream so a full bottle in the fridge but her pussy tasted superb with the chocolate eclair being used as a floppy dick!!!

She is up there still with the rest of my favorites - no rush and  had a shower to get all the cream and chocolate from my dick, unfortunately I left her cleaning up the bed room as realised how late I was to my business meeting.

Another Excellent session

All your favourites are going to turn in to whales if you aren't careful!

password02

All your favourites are going to turn in to whales if you aren't careful!

Ha - They have all promised to be at the gym 8am next day . But seriously they are all decent size 8-10 so a couple of pounds should not do any harm - she may have lost this over the session with all the sucking and fcking!!

fredpunter

Ha - They have all promised to be at the gym 8am next day . But seriously they are all decent size 8-10 so a couple of pounds should not do any harm - she may have lost this over the session with all the sucking and fcking!!

Don't know about adele but i think there's more chance of me being in a gym at 8 in the morning than there is of ameera managing it  :lol:

password02

Don't know about adele but i think there's more chance of me being in a gym at 8 in the morning than there is of ameera managing it  :lol:

Yes agreed - Ameera is def not a morning person - I have answered emails from her at 1-2am in the morning and she likes her lie in until late morning!!!

Hornydevil247

Hi Pasword

You got your seven a day and calcium intake for the day then

HD

Goofy85

Stop making the girls fat, guys.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Stop making the girls fat, guys.

I plan to work some calories off Adele pretty soon! Don't panic!  :scare:

Hornydevil247

Saw Adele again yesterday for another horny fun packed encounter.

Comms - Sent Adele a text after my last visit and we agreed a date with a lot of notice and sent a booking through.

Venue - I think most people know by now but those of you who have not had the pleasure or are in a long queue to see Adele then it's a nice flat with five minutes walk of Paddington.

Event - After being blown away by Ameera the day before I thought could things not get any better. This punt was on a par with that.

Arrived at Adele flat and she looked hot, as always, in a black dress and those knee length boots.

Started with a session of deep french kissing and she performed a lap dance gyrating her great arse against my groin getting me hard. Moved onto the bed for a session on 69, licking and finger fucking her sweet pussy and she does get wet.

On with a condom and fucked her in a great session of MISH/DFK till I popped. :yahoo:

Brief rest and chat and started with more DFK, reverse oral, blow job on me and then 69, licked, fingered her pussy, rimmed her great arse and then fucked her in doggy before popping again. :yahoo:

We chatted some more about my next visit to see her but I then saw a new toy Adele had just got and teased her pussy with it then licked out her pussy and switched to 69 and finger fucking her pussy again. On with a condom and we fucked again with Adele starting on top, then reverse cowgirl and finally popped in MISH. :yahoo:

End the session with more DFK and finger fucking her pussy. :D

Summary Another great session with Adele, as always but following on after seeing Ameera the day before and being blown away, this punt was as good as that for different reasons.

I think I have a bad case of EAS at the moment after three great punts not forgetting Lily as well.

I can highly recommend all three girls to punters, at once, now that would one hell of great punt lol seriously you cannot go wrong with any if them.  :thumbsup:

A couple of Newbies next, for me anyway and reviews to follow.

I think I'm suffering from AALHD aka Adele Ameera Lily Hyperactivity Disorder. I just need their attention lol  :wacko:

PS Password & Fredpunter No strawberries, bananas or cream on this punt so the fridge should be full though Adele and I shared some cupcakes which were delicious.  :thumbsup:

HD  :diablo:

fredpunter

Apparently she's partial to a bit of kfc ..... and that's not a sexual acronym, it is the nasty fast food  :(

fredpunter

Ps is the new toy the Hitachi? She does seem to like that  :thumbsup:

Hornydevil247

We had a session of finger lickin fun too. Two breasts and a thigh which lead to a boner  :cool:

fredpunter

We had a session of finger lickin fun too. Two breasts and a thigh which lead to a boner  :cool:

thighs are always more moist than breast I find

Hornydevil247

Ps is the new toy the Hitachi? She does seem to like that  :thumbsup:

It was a wand Now that's magic  :hi:

password02

I think you 2 need to get a room!!!!  People here will start talking

No wonder the other guys cannot get a booking with Adele or Ameera when you booking them on a back to back basis - If you were a whore on AW then 'conveyor belt punting' would not look out of place.

PS - Seeing Adele & Hot Ameera next couple of weeks - Already booked & Paid for so no one gets her tired please

« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 05:56:40 pm by password02 »

Hornydevil247

I think you 2 need to get a room!!!!  People here will start talking

No wonder the other guys cannot get a booking with Adele or Ameera when you booking them on a back to back basis - If you were a whore on AW then 'conveyor belt punting' would not look out of place.

PS - Seeing Adele & Hot Ameera next couple of weeks - Already booked & Paid for so no one gets her tired please

I think the expression pot kettle black come to mind PW

fredpunter

I think the expression pot kettle black come to mind PW

Absolutely! At least I only see one at once  :lol:

Hornydevil247

Managed to win the lotto last Friday and get a late evening punt after someone cancelled on her.

Like many other sufferers the EAS kicks in when you see Adele come and answer the door in the black boots and short coat hugging that great figure.

Lots more of the same as in previous punts with Adele, lots of DFK, reverse oral, 69, playing with toys, I now know what you mean by her hitachi Fred, there's me think you were referring to her TV.

Fucked her in Mish Doggy and her on top. She managed to get a third pop out of me when I thought the tanks had run dry after my previous two punts that day.

Probably won't see her again now till the new year.

She has to be my nomination for best newcomer in 2014. I have a feeling the vote will be a landslide.

HD  :diablo:

After punt song External Link/Members Only

fredpunter

Yes, part of me regrets not being able to see her again till the new year, part of me thinks its for the best as far as my emotional well being is concerned.
I only hope she manages to cope without seeing me  :hi:

Hornydevil247

Yes, part of me regrets not being able to see her again till the new year, part of me thinks its for the best as far as my emotional well being is concerned.
I only hope she manages to cope without seeing me  :hi:

Adele words of poetry

Fred Fred where for art thou my Fred

It is long long time till our lips meet again

How will I cope without you between my aching loins

I know the Hornydevil will come to the rescue until you are mine again

I miss you Fred

Adele  :rose:

password02

I kept her company while you two were sharing a room together making poetry !!!

Had a great +2 hour session with her yesterday as part of my Birthday punting week

Is there a poll to nominate Best New Cummer for 2014?

:rose:   :hi:

fredpunter

Forgive me if I do you a dis-service but ..... have you been drinking? One of us has been.