Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sluttly sexy Brazilian/Indian AishaSpicy Enfield  (Read 2569 times)

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

Great looking body, and what a pair of tits!

I wonder if anyone has seen her? And her face?

Offline pumps

spiderwebber

Tried calling her, but no answer! Damn!! Wanted to book an hour, and then review for sure!
She's Number 1 on my list! As Fucking really Hot!

here's some more photos of her:

Hidden Image/Members Only

spiderwebber

Wish me luck guys, have her booked for 1 hr session today!

Will return with feedback - this is going to be my LAST ever Punt - and I want to go out in style!

Offline pumps

pull off her wig first, before you start  :D

Speedy

Great looking body, and what a pair of tits!

I wonder if anyone has seen her? And her face?

Brazilian/Indian = Brazilian who bought some Indian clothes and trying to cash in on popularity of Indian girls!

spiderwebber

Just got back - she's ALL girl, Fit, sexy, pretty face, and a MINDBLOWING punt!
Will leave a review now.

For all those fed up of your typical EE and Romanian skanks and lifeless corpses - here's some Brazilian for you, and she's fucking awesome!

Offline pumps

Had a peak at the adultwork videos#,  added a link to one for anyone who cares.

Would like to see some more reviews! lol

Offline mrx007

Any more info on this Girl. I am near her later but the only review I've found of her is from a member who also posted positive reviews about Sunny of Walthamstow (went to see her and she was a bit ugly and crap) and some other girl in Walthamstow who I phoned today and she hasn't even texted me her address and it's half hour past booking time.

So you may understand why I may not give too much credibility here. AishaSpicy's has low feedback, each from 1 feedback members that post the usual shit.

Offline pumps

Any more info on this Girl. I am near her later but the only review I've found of her is from a member who also posted positive reviews about Sunny of Walthamstow (went to see her and she was a bit ugly and crap) and some other girl in Walthamstow who I phoned today and she hasn't even texted me her address and it's half hour past booking time.

So you may understand why I may not give too much credibility here. AishaSpicy's has low feedback, each from 1 feedback members that post the usual shit.

He lost all credibility when he said it was all girl in my books.

you better go on a mission for yourself, or forget this one.

Offline mrx007

Jesus H thanks Pumps, 100% femaie is a prerequisite at least!!!

Offline pumps

Boredom has lead me to upload this video I have of this prossie playing with his fake pussy.

I've never seen a bird rub a pussy like that, Her process looks so unnatural, and clit looks odd. Face hidden in all videos, Wig..... big warning signs haha

Enjoy - External Link/Members Only

Offline mrx007

yorkshire123

Boredom has lead me to upload this video I have of this prossie playing with his fake pussy.

I've never seen a bird rub a pussy like that, Her process looks so unnatural, and clit looks odd. Face hidden in all videos, Wig..... big warning signs haha

Enjoy - External Link/Members Only

I must admit it looks more like a little cock wank movement to me, unnatural indeed.