Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna7003 - intriguing profile, anyone had the pleasure  (Read 2430 times)

Offline punterstanding

This young lady has just popped up on an RB of mine for the w/e. Lots of face pics but little detail on the profile and an 'interesting' pricing structure!
Not much in the way of likes either but most of the main ones covered!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 12:19:08 pm by punterstanding »

endomorph

Nothing more to add really. I have exchanged messages and may well see her. She enjoys extended meets, hence her pricing structure. Hope you have a good time.

Online shagbambi

I have been in contact with her and tried booking but she went "dead" a week before the punt when I asked her to reconfirm times.  Up until that point her comms were very good.

However I do think she could be interesting and I will probably to try and set a punt up early next year with her.

Offline Sedlmayer

Nothing more to add really. I have exchanged messages and may well see her. She enjoys extended meets, hence her pricing structure. Hope you have a good time.

So is it basically £200 for as long as you like then? Odd if so.....

Online shagbambi

Yeah 200 for a 3 hour outcall sounds like VFM for me.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Sounds like one of those occasional part-time types.

In my experience you get a very good punt because they want to get laid at least as much as you want to shag them.

endomorph

My experience too. Good part-timers cannot be beat.

Offline punterstanding

My thoughts too guys - I usually go for the 'amateurs' as the service tends to be better and I'm not a fan of the conveyor belt system.

Anna apparently lives outside London and books a room for the 'incalls' hence the rate

If I do go ahead with her, I'll file a report

Offline Mr Farkyhars

they want to get laid at least as much as you want to shag them.

I just hope she wouldn't call it off after five minutes because she wasn't enjoying herself.

Offline darkknightrises

Any updates on this Lady..... she has bid on a RB ....still undecided on her

Old monk

Hmmm, i find it interesting how different people can look at something and draw totally different conclusions.
Some people are thinking she may be worth a punt, I look at her profile and it just screams "nutter"!!  :scare:
Personally, I'd run a mile. But hey ho different folks etc...
I would be interested if any one does see her, but only in a macabre sort of way.  :D

Offline Silver Birch

She looks quite attractive in some of her photos so fuck knows why she would choose this as her main pic.

Not worth £200 of my money (not even the better photos)  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Old monk

"Hello boys, do you have a big pot? And a little white rabbit?" Mwahahaha!!

In the words of Monty Python
"Run away!!"

Online shagbambi

Psyco went through my mind too.  However one of the punters who has left feedback has seen girls that I have seen and he went back.  To me it suggests she is a good fuck.

ascuzme

I was trying to book her last month. Comms were excellent and prompt. Over the weekend she suggested that she would be in London Wednesday. I asked her to confirm as soon as possible. On Tuesday evening, she asks me to confirm a meet for Wednesday. She sent me her number. I didn't see her mail until wednesday morning so I replied that it was very short notice for me. She said she didn't make it to London on Wednesday anyway. She suggested Thursday or Friday. On Thursday I don't hear anything from her, so I email her and text her. She emails back saying she will get back to me. She got back to me on Friday giving some excuse and saying she will make it up to me next week. I don't like this messing around, so I didn't reply.

On a different note, I am also slightly concerned that the rates are same up to 3 hours. Effectively one is kind of giving her control, in that she can terminate the session in half an hour or an hour if she is not in the mood or anything else. A bit weird me thinks
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 03:54:24 pm by ascuzme »

Online shagbambi

I will give her a wide berth after your comments as I can't stand rescheduling and no-shows.

I