Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brit Busty Brooke  (Read 1256 times)

Offline syfodas

She never replies to emails on AW but see she has a new number, and is in Heathrow this week.
She is holding a raffle £10 a ticket for a free 1 hour meet with her, who will win or does she already know  :lol:

Being a fan of big naturals, keeps me intrigued but her lack of comms makes trying to book her frustrating, even with knew a recent feedback.
Is she worth the chase or is it better to move on…

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jedi123

I don't trust these raffle tickets.
How do you know its not fixed.
So if someone wins, and she realises the winning ticket belongs to a customer she doesnt like - do you honestly feel she would honour it and see him for free?

The video could be prerecorded or the 'winning' ticket could feel differently to others.

I'm interested what other people think...

Online Jokerface

Online gurds

I saw her when she was in reading. Facially she's not that great but good body. Nice big boobs, I nutted twice in the hour session from oily titwanks - one at 10-15 mins in and one at the end. Was good

In terms of sex I honestly didn't feel her pussy felt too good, was banging her in doggy for ages and ages. Reverse cowgirl, mish, etc.

Could literally bang her all day and not cum as her pussy didn't feel too great. But the titwanks were really good.

Online Jokerface

Managed to get 5 reviews in one day; must have pestered people.

Offline martin1964

Yes as Jokerface quite correctly points out, her old profile was

but has recently resurfaced as

Perhaps an attempt to escape her mixed feedback from her old profile on here!!