Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese single or duo  (Read 2046 times)

Offline dirtywelsh16

Guys looking for a Japanese duo or single young girl under 23. Anyone make any recommendations on which agency or girls are good?

Online Jonestown

Guys looking for a Japanese duo or single young girl under 23. Anyone make any recommendations on which agency or girls are good?

Hard to find one genuine Japanese girl in London, let alone two.

Online Jonestown

Ohh no  :dash:

Just do a search on UKP, genuine Japanese girls are not openly available in London.

sean70

OP not sure where your based but try this madam/agency she has a steady supply of Far East girls including Japs. Have punted there 3 or 4 times and have seen a couple of Japs. Ensure you double-check who you will be seeing before the punt as the girls tend not to stay long (3-4 weeks) and she does not always update the pics. But I have ticked on my 2nd punt so now she is pretty straight with me as to who I will be seeing.

External Link/Members Only

Online Jonestown

OP not sure where your based but try this madam/agency she has a steady supply of Far East girls including Japs. Have punted there 3 or 4 times and have seen a couple of Japs. Ensure you double-check who you will be seeing before the punt as the girls tend not to stay long (3-4 weeks) and she does not always update the pics. But I have ticked on my 2nd punt so now she is pretty straight with me as to who I will be seeing.

This is the kind of ad that would have piqued my interest five or more years ago, ace massage used to have dozens of similar places dotted around south and south west London, but now I'd treat them with grave suspicion as the quality of girls seems to have gone down and down. However if you're saying this one is reliable it might warrant a run out one afternoon. Where are they located, close to east or west Croydon stations ? I'd still be very surprised if the girls were anything but Chinese though.

sean70

This is the kind of ad that would have piqued my interest five or more years ago, ace massage used to have dozens of similar places dotted around south and south west London, but now I'd treat them with grave suspicion as the quality of girls seems to have gone down and down. However if you're saying this one is reliable it might warrant a run out one afternoon. Where are they located, close to east or west Croydon stations ? I'd still be very surprised if the girls were anything but Chinese though.

Have punted there and can defo vouch for seeing at least 2 Japanese girls. Reliable yes, overall quality is debatable. If you do book be firm with the choice your looking for and Madam will normally come clean. She is quite adept and sussing if she can pass on any WG to the punter on arrival. The flat is about 5 mins drive from East Croydon station and is pretty safe and clean.

Offline pewpewpew

Just leaving this comment so i can find this thread later

Offline Siliconfan

Have punted there and can defo vouch for seeing at least 2 Japanese girls. Reliable yes, overall quality is debatable. If you do book be firm with the choice your looking for and Madam will normally come clean. She is quite adept and sussing if she can pass on any WG to the punter on arrival. The flat is about 5 mins drive from East Croydon station and is pretty safe and clean.
I'd be interested to know how you ascertained that these girls really are Japanese?

sean70

I'd be interested to know how you ascertained that these girls really are Japanese?

Simple. They do not look the same. Anyone who has punted Far East girls if they take time to observe can see difference between a Chinese girl, Thai girl, and a Japanese girl not necessarily by pics (to manky fake/photoshop) but once you meet in person. The same goes for how they speak or attempt to speak English again the accent is not the same. I get when one wants to bust a nut this info will be the least thing on OP mind  :(

Offline LLPunting

Simple. They do not look the same. Anyone who has punted Far East girls if they take time to observe can see difference between a Chinese girl, Thai girl, and a Japanese girl not necessarily by pics (to manky fake/photoshop) but once you meet in person. The same goes for how they speak or attempt to speak English again the accent is not the same. I get when one wants to bust a nut this info will be the least thing on OP mind  :(

So you don't speak Japanese then?

There's a broad variety of looks across China, Korea and Japan and thanks to invasions and colonisations there are similarities in some areas of each country.

What services did you obtain from these ladies either included or as extras?  OWO? DFK? FK? Rimming? RO?

Cheers

mrhappypants

OP - suggest you take up hunting Unicorns, and watch out for the distinct smell of bullshit from some of the posts on this thread.

Offline NickA

This gaff is near The Builder's Arms pub in East Croydon. Punted there several times - and have reviewed some of the girls elsewhere on this board. The girl in the ad is genuine. Though in reality she's rougher. I'd approach this place with a little bit of caution. They deliver a service but they're not big on DFK (not that it's my thing) OWO is hit and miss - and they rarely allow much more than basic touching. See my reviews for more info. Plus I have never met one that was from anywhere other than China/Hong Kong.

Offline NoHo

Asami is Japanese and 25
Wants an obscene amount for fs but is real young Japanese student
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 12:05:09 am by NoHo »

Offline Bobwong

Asami is tiny and mainly does massage with he. Never saw her advertise fs but also is not all that facially without makeup (which is how I saw her). Can't say for sure if she's Japanese but she has the accent and knows a lot about Japan. At the end of the day, what is OP looking for in specifying a Japanese girl? Even the genuine ones I have seen are hit and miss service wise. Mitsuki doesn't come to uk anymore and she has been the only reasonably priced Japanese girl. Recent ones have always been around the £500 mark

Offline stevethebroker

She maybe a genuine Japanese but I cant get past the freaky makeup in those photos, or maybe its just the bad angles, but thought surely she could get more flattering photos taken

Offline anontom

They have pixelated genitalia.