Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New English girls in Coventry  (Read 1721 times)

Offline misterjt111

Seen these two new profiles for English girls on tour in coventry.  Only created a few days ago so no feedback on AW.  Anyone any thoughts or better still a review?!

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Both have offers on £50 & 80 for the half and hour bookings respectively. I personally like the look of the second one.  Sent an email to test the water to see if I'll get any response.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Texts sent to both, no reply yet

Diehard

Almost certain to be scams and will bait and switch. Good quality English girls don't need to go to coventry they tend to stay in Birmingham or Leicester. It is a shame as being in Lutterworth coventry would be a lot easier than trekking to Birmingham

Offline sushi

The first ones English is unconvincing, I suspect they're either bait and switch or are PG scammers.

Offline saf1976

I think they are connected to ...

External Link/Members Only

This girl will be familiar to old timers.

She used to work out of a flat above the shops on Tile Hill Lane.

From memory she was well rated back then (early aw days) but the last I saw of her she had warnings on another site for bait and switch scams. That was about 5 years ago though.

Diehard

I think they are connected to ...

External Link/Members Only

This girl will be familiar to old timers.

She used to work out of a flat above the shops on Tile Hill Lane.

From memory she was well rated back then (early aw days) but the last I saw of her she had warnings on another site for bait and switch scams. That was about 5 years ago though.

Oh god!!! STEER WELL CLEAR!! The link you provided is a well know scammer and bait and switcher, and many years ago I got done by her.

Offline saf1976

Oh god!!! STEER WELL CLEAR!! The link you provided is a well know scammer and bait and switcher, and many years ago I got done by her.

Thanks for that. I did look to see if I could find the thread but it has disappeared. I was feeling bad as she does now have good feedback, but glad to know that it was her.