Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Donna - Tanning Rooms  (Read 2746 times)

Offline zane.kaiser

Just wondering if anyone has met Donna at TR, and if they have what was their experience?

Offline southern boy

Where did you get that information???

Offline zane.kaiser

Where did you get that information???

I rang up and found out that only Tina was working with a lady called Donna, but i couldnt see her to due timing restrictions.

Offline southern boy

Donna tanning rooms doesn't exist according to Tina

Offline Neojay76

Came across Kerry and amber on viva street today. From what I read and correct me
If I’m wrong but they were both from tanning rooms? If so can anyone confirm what they are like looks wise? Their prices seem reasonable.

Online Jasonk71

Came across Kerry and amber on viva street today. From what I read and correct me
If I’m wrong but they were both from tanning rooms? If so can anyone confirm what they are like looks wise? Their prices seem reasonable.

They are both big units. Both are about size 14/16. Both can rabbit for England.  I think they charge £70 or £80ph. This includes massage, he, b2b & ow. OWO isn't available

Offline Neojay76

They are both big units. Both are about size 14/16. Both can rabbit for England.  I think they charge £70 or £80ph. This includes massage, he, b2b & ow. OWO isn't available

Ah ok, and facially?

Offline southern boy

Online P.O.G

There's no way Kerry is size 14-16. I saw her last year before Christmas. She was a size 10-12 then, with well done enhanced tits. Pretty, friendly MILF. Poor massage, and no reach unders during, but decent topless happy ending. It was her time of the month otherwise I'd have went for the full service. Can't recall the prices. I didn't review at the time as I had no time, and honestly forgot about the booking til now.

Offline southern boy

Online Jasonk71

Must have been Gina who I seen.

Offline southern boy

Gina the mystery lady never heard of her before