Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: megan.hot.xxxx, Birmingham.  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nothing on here for this profile but I'm sure I remember a couple of the pictures being on a previous profile, anyone remember or recognise?

Regards, Juan  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Nothing on here for this profile but I'm sure I remember a couple of the pictures being on a previous profile, anyone remember or recognise?

Regards, Juan  :hi:

Given herself a change of name to melanie.hot.xxxx

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 08:14:31 pm by Juankerr »

Offline bearcat69

Pretty sure that is Amber.hot.xxx:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=191016.0

I remember how she wrote her profile well and this is almost identical. Plus the name is very similar, and the pics looks like her.

Kinda glad she's back actually, been wanting to shag her again.

Offline Punterperson1971

Offline bearcat69

Is she recommended then.

Well, I thought she was a quite enjoyable punt.

She has a lot of former profiles and reviews though, I would recommend looking though them before deciding if you want to punt her (linked in the comments on my review of her).

To summarize it though, she's fit, but quite a few found her too unresponsive and quiet, where as others didn't mind and enjoyed fucking her nevertheless. I enjoyed fucking though, and didn't mind her quietness, I can tell you that.

Offline Juankerr

Pretty sure that is Amber.hot.xxx:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=191016.0

I remember how she wrote her profile well and this is almost identical. Plus the name is very similar, and the pics looks like her.

Kinda glad she's back actually, been wanting to shag her again.

Thanks for that bearcat  :hi:

Had a look at your review and the others and agree she looks very similar so one to keep as an option I think.