Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mad  (Read 1877 times)

Offline Uncle Buck

Must surely be a piss take. Nobody in this world will "enquire".

Wallet raping? That's a first.....

brummierob

Got to hope it is a piss-take otherwise she needs sectioning....love the bit about the £2.5 Mil appartment she wants !!!....FFS

Online DDDave

Reminds me of a1970's classic record. "Hey there lonley girl".

Chuckman

Wow, just wow.

That must be tongue in cheek otherwise it's one of the most deluded profiles I've seen in ages. The icing on the cake is the £9k hourly rate, what a bargain.  :wacko:

Offline markeewould

someones forgot their decimal point i would hope ...... £9000   ....more like £90.00

Wow, just wow.

That must be tongue in cheek otherwise it's one of the most deluded profiles I've seen in ages. The icing on the cake is the £9k hourly rate, what a bargain.  :wacko:

Offline l1mpd1ck

someones forgot their decimal point i would hope ...... £9000   ....more like £90.00

The text actually asks for £3000 per hour for Domination and £30000 for a 3 hour dinner date.  I guess she only needs a few madmen to make it worthwhile

Offline Madone1

Yeah only a total fucking idiot is going to have anything to do with this deluded tart. :dash:

Plus you even have to have her mark of obedience tattooed onto you.

Offline wannabe

Well, can't blame her for trying. If some rich idiot goes for it, great. If not, she's only wasted the time it takes to set up an AW profile.

Offline Discord

I came across this profile myself a few weeks ago and thought it was pretty ridiculous.  The prices are just so unbelievably high she'll surely never get so much as even an email enquiry from anyone serious. 

Offline Silver Birch

Profile created 18th July. Wasn't that the first day of the school holidays  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

And anyway, who the fuck pays deposits?  :P

Checked the price of the PG, and she doesn't have one! Missed out on another few grand there  :dash:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 06:21:10 pm by Silver Birch »

Offline Marshall85

So basically I've got to let her empty my bank account while she treats me like shit,  tries to completely control me and there's no chance of having sex with her.....  Fuck that been there before  :D

Offline Uncle Buck

So all things considered, it roughly the same price as getting divorced? I've done that and not likely to do it again...... Maybe she's the 1st Mrs Buck and out to get me again!!!