Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Culverhouse Cross massage  (Read 2837 times)

Offline pontybiker

Hi,

Has anyone been to this massage therapist?

External Link/Members Only

Interested to know your experience.

Offline KeenPunter

You're asking lots of questions but do not post reviews yourself and obviously you know how it works as you've been here a long time.

You'll get more help if people know you give back to the forum

Offline clevertrevor

9 years a member and not 1 review, that's gotta be a record here

Offline pontybiker

Christ! I've ask 2 questions in the last few years, if that's a lot in your book then I think you need some help!

I haven't had any massages to report, what the hell would you like me to do, make it up!?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 11:26:17 am by pontybiker »

Offline Cardiffguy

Christ! I've ask 2 questions in the last few years, if that's a lot in your book then I think you need some help!

I haven't had any massages to report, what the hell would you like me to do, make it up!?

I think what they're saying is what you doing here? If you've seen noone, can't add anything then why lurk here, you'd have to say that is odd..

Offline Trpy

I just haven't been getting massages guys. I've also been out of the country for long periods. Noting sinister going on.

To be fair, he has addressed this query before

Offline Mil 34

He may have , but it might be worth adding something to the site rather than taking.

Offline pontybiker

Offline KeenPunter

I've also been out of the country for 3 of the last 5 years, still a chance to get the odd review in as well as some overseas (that don't appear in the review count).

I wasn't having a go about the lack of reviews just saying what is more likely to get you more help.  I think the odds are better that help or not this is unlikely to be a year where a review comes anyway.

Offline stevesucks69

Jeeese, chill out guys.

I agree does not matter if you've been out of the country you were asking questions previously and did no reviews! You are leeching in my opinion!! I dont really believe your excuses either way you've had chances to leave feedback!

Offline DevilD

No doubt the higherarchy will decide one way or 'tother.....'Snot been easy for many healthwise over the past 3 years, but even so.....

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
For all the wannabe mods on this thread, the issue of his contributions was addressed by me the last time he asked a question and as there was no action taken it's safe to assume those who run the site do not have an issue with him so there is no reason for any of you to have an issue.

Offline Cardiffguy

For all the wannabe mods on this thread, the issue of his contributions was addressed by me the last time he asked a question and as there was no action taken it's safe to assume those who run the site do not have an issue with him so there is no reason for any of you to have an issue.

Thanks Dave for letting 'us' know what we can think and say, as to wannabe mods, get a grip and pipe down.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks Dave for letting 'us' know what we can think and say, as to wannabe mods, get a grip and pipe down.
Members can think what they like, what they can say is governed by the rules.

We are trying to get away from members derailing threads by having a go at others about their contributions to the site. If anyone feels there is an issue with someone's contributions then report it and the mods will look at it and decide if any action needs to be taken.

Offline pontybiker

Genuinely apologies if I've caused some upset. I won't be asking any more questions. It's simply not worth it. Especially until I've posted a review. Life is wayyyyy too short for all this.

Offline KeenPunter

Genuinely apologies if I've caused some upset. I won't be asking any more questions. It's simply not worth it. Especially until I've posted a review. Life is wayyyyy too short for all this.

No need for fake remorse, just post regular reviews and people will answer your questions without getting into arguments . You've been lurking for years so this isn't a surprise. Nobody will be surprised when you don't review either though so no worries

Offline PMAC123

No need for fake remorse, just post regular reviews and people will answer your questions without getting into arguments . You've been lurking for years so this isn't a surprise. Nobody will be surprised when you don't review either though so no worries

As the admin already explained, it’s not your concern. Report, answer, or keep it to yourself

Offline KeenPunter

As the admin already explained, it’s not your concern. Report, answer, or keep it to yourself

Ironically the same about your post here then

Offline pontybiker

« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 06:05:21 pm by pontybiker »

Offline PMAC123

Ironically the same about your post here then

That doesn't even make sense lol, you were acting like a mod and going against what the actual mod had said, I did nothing of the sort.

Offline KeenPunter

That doesn't even make sense lol, you were acting like a mod and going against what the actual mod had said, I did nothing of the sort.

it’s not your concern. Report, answer, or keep it to yourself

Offline PMAC123

it’s not your concern. Report, answer, or keep it to yourself

It is the mods concern though, and he's already told you your previous posts were unwanted. 7 posts later you're still doing the same shit and dragging me into it.

I hope that isn't a grown adult behind that keyboard!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 09:58:51 am by PMAC123 »

Offline KeenPunter

It is the mods concern though, and he's already told you your previous posts were unwanted. 7 posts later you're still doing the same shit and dragging me into it.

I hope that isn't a grown adult behind that keyboard!

You dragged yourself into it and follow you own advice, the Mod doesnt need your help.  Now little insults about not eing an adult, suppose you can't see the irony there either