Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2023 Hot List  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Milf Hunter

Further to Justalad’s thread on your best punt of 2022,
who are you most looking to get your hands in 2023?

Could be a regular or someone you’ve never met before.

For me, it’s TatooGiulia. Was supposed to see her at the end of last year and a couple of meets were cancelled. Sounds like this might be par for the course, but she’s great when you finally get there.

Online justalad

1.  Candy Chanel
2.  Stunning Soph (seems to be touring frequently)
3.  SexyLexy2019
4.  Gorgeous Vicky (Bristol)

All new to me.  2022 was a tail of two halves, half 1 regulars and half two newbies.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 06:52:41 am by justalad »

Online Doyle

Right at the top is External Link/Members Only if she returns.

Reminded by a couple of mentions in the other thread, I'd love to see Aimee Snow again, (again if she returns).  It's been about 5 years and she sort of dropped off my radar but used to be a firm fave.

Others on the list are External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only, Lileth (also currently missing) and maybe External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only from Portfolio

Offline bazingaboy

Leah Francis
Alice Portfolio
Raven portfolio

These are my top 3 for the year. Hopefully will get Alice and raven together after I've seen them individually.

I'm not based in Cardiff anymore so only call into the city once or twice a month.

Girls I'd love to see return from the past...

Popping Candy
Farah indy
Far from average

Offline Milf Hunter

1.  Candy Chanel
2.  Stunning Soph (seems to be touring frequently)
3.  SexyLexy2019
4.  Gorgeous Vicky (Bristol)

All new to me.  2022 was a tail of two halves, half 1 regulars and half two newbies.

I saw Lexi & Gorgeous Vicky last year. Both great girls. GV took some arranging with diaries (about 3 weeks up), but well worth it.

Online justalad

I saw Lexi & Gorgeous Vicky last year. Both great girls. GV took some arranging with diaries (about 3 weeks up), but well worth it.
:thumbsup:

Offline bazingaboy

Vicky is great. Had a good hour with her last year. Outstanding oral.

Online Razor Boy

Girls I'd love to see return from the past...

Popping Candy
Farah indy
Far from average

From my intel, it is extremely unlikely that Farrah and Far from Average will ever return. Of course you can never say never.

Makes my last duo at £200 with them both a couple of weeks before Covid look like a golden decision!!
They were fantastic and filthy as always

Offline mike781

Leah and Raven for me. And she's not local, but TS Sofia, too. Please  :angelgirl:

Probably not at the same time, not sure I or my bank account could handle that!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 04:11:27 pm by mike781 »

Offline Milf Hunter

Lileth (also currently missing)

She was certainly alive and well at the start of December cheerfully and effortlessly dealing with any number of concurrent penises at SexyCharl’s Xmas party. She’d been regularly logging into her profile for the first time in 6 months giving us all hope she was on her way back, too. Profile’s down at the moment, though, unfortunately.

Offline bazingaboy

She was certainly alive and well at the start of December cheerfully and effortlessly dealing with any number of concurrent penises at SexyCharl’s Xmas party. She’d been regularly logging into her profile for the first time in 6 months giving us all hope she was on her way back, too. Profile’s down at the moment, though, unfortunately.

The last time I saw Lileth was in a 3 way with Georgia in 2021
I got the impression then that this is now an occasional vocation for her and she has other priorities in the real world.
I wouldn't expect her back full time anytime soon.
Shame really for us, she's definitely one of the most consistently good service providers Cardiff has had over the years.

Offline ohmrs

I’m soon to see Alice and Raven together - hope they live up to the hype! Will report back….

I had a meet with BlondesLikeFun cancel a while back (she was very good with comms when she had a bit of a crisis come up, so fair play to her).  Would like to finally meet her for sure.

And I also fancy seeing Kristina at Portfolio in a solo meet, having really enjoyed her in a duo meet (with the frankly awful Rhia - reviewed).

Busy times ahead!

Online Razor Boy

I see that Portfolios agrees with you … Rhia is no longer on their site  :D

Online Doyle

I see that Portfolios agrees with you … Rhia is no longer on their site  :D

She is still there, External Link/Members Only.  I noticed the other day that she has a new ID.  Not sure if that's an attempt to distance her from reviews on here. 

She's also in the availability list for most of this week, but using the ID so the links don't work.  Typical Portfolio attention to detail.

Offline Dan Dastardly

I’m soon to see Alice and Raven together - hope they live up to the hype! Will report back….

I had a meet with BlondesLikeFun cancel a while back (she was very good with comms when she had a bit of a crisis come up, so fair play to her).  Would like to finally meet her for sure.

And I also fancy seeing Kristina at Portfolio in a solo meet, having really enjoyed her in a duo meet (with the frankly awful Rhia - reviewed).

Busy times ahead!
Its Katerina , I enquired recently as she hasn’t been available for several months, they said she was still on books and they think she will be back very soon . I agree she’s great

Offline ohmrs

Its Katerina , I enquired recently as she hasn’t been available for several months, they said she was still on books and they think she will be back very soon . I agree she’s great

Ah yes, Katerina - my bad.

Online Razor Boy

She is still there, External Link/Members Only.  I noticed the other day that she has a new ID.  Not sure if that's an attempt to distance her from reviews on here. 

She's also in the availability list for most of this week, but using the ID so the links don't work.  Typical Portfolio attention to detail.

:thumbsup: Thanks for the clarification Doyle

Offline docdom

I've been saying it for a while but I'll be setting up a meet with Raven soon if all goes to plan. Hopefully one with Natalia shortly afterwards too!

Offline Punting_Mad

Be interesting to see your reviews

Offline Dan Dastardly

In fairness to the guy he has 2 reviews and 41 posts= 20 and half posts in ratio to reviews
You have 1596 posts and 15 reviews = 1 review for every 106 posts
And you haven’t done one for over 4 years !

Online Razor Boy

Do you not punt any more Punting Mad? Not having a pop, just that I see you have not reviewed in a number of years. Your views are valid as always  :hi:

Online Razor Boy

In fairness to the guy he has 2 reviews and 41 posts= 20 and half posts in ratio to reviews
You have 1596 posts and 15 reviews = 1 review for every 106 posts
And you haven’t done one for over 4 years !

You posted just before me DD....Maybe PM's post was having a pop and maybe not. Looking forward to reviews from both though (If possible)

Offline Punting_Mad

You posted just before me DD....Maybe PM's post was having a pop and maybe not. Looking forward to reviews from both though (If possible)
Unfortunately as I have posted before I am no longer able to perform and therefore punt.. I keep in touch with some of my old regulars on a friend's basis but am unfortunately now an old lurker...! ☹️

Offline Dan Dastardly

Unfortunately as I have posted before I am no longer able to perform and therefore punt.. I keep in touch with some of my old regulars on a friend's basis but am unfortunately now an old lurker...! ☹️
Commiserations

Online Razor Boy

Keep on keeping on PM...as I said before, your views and experiences are valid and valued. Stay well man.