Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taking Photos of an SP. Anywhere in South Wales  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Wilko

Really like the idea of finding a girl who would allow some discrete photos to be taken during a punt, would love to know if anyone has come across anyone who has agreed to that? Id be happy to travel pretty much anywhere in South Wales!

Offline Secretliaisonswansea

Magic Memories (swansea) allowed me to take some photos and videos when we met. This was arranged in advance and didn’t include face photos. I’d messaged her with this in mind specifically and she was very obliging and accommodating.   I guess it depends on what you want but good luck

Offline AlexD28

Emma James (Neath) states on her AW profile she allows filming for a charge

Offline justalad

BlondsLikesFun advertises for an extra charge or go across the bridge and see Bex who allows filming also.

Offline Milf Hunter

Bit of a trek in central Birmingham, but Stunner Curves charges £115ph and only an extra £15 for filming.

Offline Colston36

Really like the idea of finding a girl who would allow some discrete photos to be taken during a punt, would love to know if anyone has come across anyone who has agreed to that? Id be happy to travel pretty much anywhere in South Wales!

The word is discreet - it's there on AW - discrete means something quite different. But having had that little moan quite a few girls don't mind; just ask. Some actually want photographs for their sites. One I know, Kelly-Ann-Kink in Newport, is actually quite a good photographer herself.