Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese shop - Barry  (Read 3542 times)

Offline Takeapunt81

Anybody been for a massage their recently

Offline stevesucks69

Go to the Thai down the road ask for May she'll sort you out topless naked body 2 body oral and more.
I believe Anne also does too

Offline PMAC123

Agree with the above, went to the Chinese place a few times and enjoyed it for a while but it's dodgy in all honesty. I haven't been there in about a year now.

Have been told their was a new young fit woman and turned up to an old fat one once, which made me not really want to trust them again - and also have heard of others being offered bareback on here.

I have had a few good times there too but it's too hit and miss to recommend in all honesty. They have new girls who stay for a week and then go so you can get lucky if one is really good/hot but it also swings the other way a lot. The main woman is the only person who's always there and she is enthusiastic and provides a decent service but is also not very attractive and all about the cash lol including randomly changing prices sometimes

Sabaidee down the road provides much better service and much better massage and they are always friendly. Mei and Anne both offer full sex too (although not necessarily first time, they are a bit cagey about it)/
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 09:55:43 am by PMAC123 »

Offline jwilliams

I remember May stopping that service because she had a boyfriend now. Is she offering it again?

Offline stevesucks69

I remember May stopping that service because she had a boyfriend now. Is she offering it again?

3 years a member and this is all you contribute!!
No reviews hmmm are you that boyfriend keeping an eye on her?

Offline jwilliams

Ha. I knew someone would pipe up 🤪 . That’s why I never contribute. Genuinely interested.

See you in another 3 years. 👍

Offline clevertrevor

I can't see why you think you'll be here in 3 years.
So obviously the "boyfriend"

Offline jwilliams

Sign up 3 years ago…finally pluck up the courage to contribute and get this welcome? Thanks guys.

Question… Why would any boyfriend possibly be using this site? Surely he would be happy with what he’s got? 

Have a good evening all 👍

Offline Milf Hunter

Sign up 3 years ago…finally pluck up the courage to contribute and get this welcome? Thanks guys.

Question… Why would any boyfriend possibly be using this site? Surely he would be happy with what he’s got? 

Contributing would be leaving a review.

Offline Punting_Mad

Because a boyfriend of a Thai girl who works in massage would either know what was probably happening or wanted to see how far they were going .. simples

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
See you in another 3 years. 👍

Not without hitting the review button you won’t matey
We are a sharing community, it’s what makes the site work

Offline stevesucks69

Fair play your girl May/Suk/Nipa is a good shag fab tattoo and a great laugh

Offline PMAC123

Last time i saw her was summer. So not sure unfortunately. She was very much doing it then.

Offline stevesucks69

Mai is still doing it for sure

Offline gudfuk69

I did a review recently.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=362528.msg3728275#msg3728275

Not younger ones like in Cardiff but a good massages and good sex for the money. If you're after 20 somethings then it won't be the place for you.