Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pre Match Entertainment  (Read 2356 times)

gap1

I'm going to the rugby on Friday evening and I'm looking to have some fun beforehand. Although originally a valleys boy I don't get back too often these days and do most of my punting in London. So I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get a late afternoon/early evening punt before the main event.
I'm into GFE with a hint of PSE (CIM, perhaps anal though thats not a necessity). An experienced, classy lady, late 20s or older at ~£150/hr would be ideal. It would have to be Cardiff City Centre as I'll be travelling by train.
Suggestions/recommendations most welcome.

Offline Corus Boy

I've never met her so can't comment on her service but she has good feedback on AW;

External Link/Members Only

But as her profile says;

Cardiff Central By Stadium

So if you like the look of her...

SirPhilipXX

Three more to choose from, all experienced, well-reviewed girls:

Tara Jane (formerly called April) has a house not far from the city centre:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paris has an apartment in the Bay, short taxi ride or Number 6 bus:

Skye also does incalls in Cardiff but I'm not sure in which part of the city:

Offline PuntingPete

It would have to be  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only for me.

Slightly above your ££ at £170PH although she has been doing specials lately for £150PH

She is top totty  :thumbsup:

Offline rudolph hucker

I've never met her so can't comment on her service but she has good feedback on AW;

But as her profile says;

In some of her photos she looks hot, yet in some she looks painfully thin and a touch scraggy.  :timeout

Offline Daffodil

But as her profile says;

I saw her a couple of years ago:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4818.0

Gave her a positive.

Offline darkvamp

In some of her photos she looks hot, yet in some she looks painfully thin and a touch scraggy.  :timeout

I saw her a few years back & she has a stunning body but her voice did go through me slightly
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 04:00:55 pm by darkvamp »

Offline rudolph hucker

I too have found this particularly grating with some girls,but I find sticking my cock down their throat cures it almost instantly.  :thumbsup:

Offline Daffodil

I too have found this particularly grating with some girls,but I find sticking my cock down their throat cures it almost instantly.  :thumbsup:

Even if I don't mind their voice, what they have to say usually grates. Your solution works for that too  :cool:

Offline rudolph hucker

I usually have to switch my BS Detector off when I punt as it more often than not goes off the scale.   :sarcastic:

Offline rudolph hucker

Case in point with this one.......

WTF is she going on about, 'dreams and plans, golden glow, awekens (sic) souls'

Offline dumbarton

hi gap1.
just wondering who did you see?

gap1

For those interested I saw amanda.r (External Link/Members Only) via an AW reverse booking. She did 90 mins for £150, ended up doing longer but mostly chatting & drinking wine. The action was a bit rushed as I was further from the stadium than I would have liked, probably my fault though for not watching the time. I did make it to the stadium in plenty of time, no taxis around but lucky with the train.

Got Twickenham tickets so must keep up the lucky tradition and find a punt nearby!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 09:16:26 pm by gap1 »

Offline ampersand

For those interested I saw amanda.r (External Link/Members Only) via an AW reverse booking. She did 90 mins for £150, ended up doing longer but mostly chatting & drinking wine. The action was a bit rushed as I was further from the stadium than I would have liked, probably my fault though for not watching the time. I did make it to the stadium in plenty of time, no taxis around but lucky with the train.

Got Twickenham tickets so must keep up the lucky tradition and find a punt nearby!
I don't think anyone has done a review on this lady yet. If you have time, it would be helpful if you could do one.  I have been interested in her in the past, but she is just over my self-imposed maximun on her standard rates.

gap1

Don't want to do a review as I don't think I did the punt justice! What I can say is she's very friendly, did me some food and the wine was flowing steadily. She does talk an awful lot though but so do I, so much so that I didn't realise the time. I was there ~2hrs but only about 15 mins in the bedroom. The cynical might think she planned this as she knew about my plans for the evening. Covered oral but that might have been because I refused a shower as by that stage I realised what the time was. Sex in mish was ok but my priority was then focussing on the Millenium Stadium and was out of the door 5 mins after coming, so not sure if a second pop was offer.