Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Girls on AdultWork and Pimps  (Read 1069 times)

rganz

Many British girls on AW claim to be independent. But I am beginning to wonder if some/many/most of them in East Anglia have 'pimps' behind them. My fear has been aroused by suspicious AW reviews and unusual movements when I have visited incalls.

Offline Cim420

Abit more light on what British girls in this area would be helpful?

Links?

:hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Benjboy87

Abit more light on what British girls in this area would be helpful?

Links?

+1

Without any evidence or suspicious profiles linked, this post is as much use as a chocolate teapot.
 :hi:

Offline socks

Many British girls on AW claim to be independent. But I am beginning to wonder if some/many/most of them in East Anglia have 'pimps' behind them. My fear has been aroused by suspicious AW reviews and unusual movements when I have visited incalls.
Fascinating stuff

Offline madeinwales56

Unusual movements? You mean potty training type movements?

rganz

Suffolk has tended to be my stomping ground.

My question was an open one; hence no links.

My suspicions were aroused because I often sensed there was some other person in the flat/house and in one place the same man sitting/waiting in the car and then the car moving to the flat/house a few seconds after my departure. A lady once told me that she was using the flat that belongs to her male friend. Not pimps in the traditional sense but still controlling?

A careful reading of some of the reviews on this forum would suggest that other punters too have this at the back of their minds.

Offline Benjboy87

Any seasoned punter would always assume there is some form of security in the premises being paid part of the booking fee.

As long as you are polite, friendly etc. Then nothing to fear.

For my security, a cheap punting phone and only the exact amount of cash would 1. Limit your loses in the event if you being robbed. 2. Hide your identity.

Park out of view of the premises, don't take wallet with ID and bank cards etc.

It's all very much common sense really.

I've never had an incident before (touch wood) but have had stories here from people that have.

The girls have had incidents too, which is why they will have their security.
At the end of the day, we should limit our risks as they should do theirs.

rganz

Thanks Benjboy for that timely reminder to us all. I just hope the ladies are kept safe but not controlled by these men.

Offline Benjboy87

Unfortunately, this is an industry where more then just the girls look to profit.

Assume every girl has a pimp/security/bf/Any other job title they give themselves.
It's the reality if the business.

rganz

Well said. I could not have put it better myself. Thank you.

Offline Students Notebook

Suffolk has tended to be my stomping ground.

My question was an open one; hence no links.

My suspicions were aroused because I often sensed there was some other person in the flat/house and in one place the same man sitting/waiting in the car and then the car moving to the flat/house a few seconds after my departure. A lady once told me that she was using the flat that belongs to her male friend. Not pimps in the traditional sense but still controlling?

A careful reading of some of the reviews on this forum would suggest that other punters too have this at the back of their minds.

Best send for "Pimpbusters".  :angelgirl:
S.N.