Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele ox - Massage and HE - Flitwick  (Read 1756 times)

ratpack

Arranged to see Adele early one morning for a massage and HE.

[https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1209053]

Comms: Contacted via txt for a massage, was very responsive and sorted out a suitable time quickly.

Location: Private house in Flitwick. Area felt safe. Adele requested I text her when I arrived. I called her and she guided me to her door she was very discrete.

Room: Professional massage table in living room, clean and felt safe.

Looks: Short and plump, I wouldn't say  fat, but close to it:-) Face wasn't outstanding but she looked OK naked. Hanging breasts I'd say 38 C - perhaps bigger (I'm no expert) She had nice soft skin. She was completely nude throughout which was nice.

Personality: Nice to chat to, very friendly. She asked what I was looking for and I said a decent massage.

The Massage: I got undressed and lay face down on the massage table. She started the massage on my back upper back. Nice professional technique, a bit soft but good finger work nevertheless. Moved onto my buttocks and legs. Played a bit with my balls whilst she was down there. Was feeling her legs and nice round bum whilst she was massaging me. Also watched her pussy in front of my face. Asked to turn over and I played with a tits for a while, she started to massage my shaft with a nice no rush technique, whilst I played with her pussy and after about 5 mins I exploded, it was a really intense orgasm and I shouted out - she was a bit surprised by this and asked me to keep the noise down in case her neighbours heard!

Aftermath: The massage finished and I went to her bathroom to clean up. After a bit of chat, paid up and left. All very nice and pleasant.

Verdict: £80 for an OK'ish massage and HE, there are cheaper alternatives, it was good but not outstanding. Overall, I'd return, next time I'll ask her to give me a stronger massage which she said she could do.

1 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

ratpack

As an aside. I noticed another review for Adele ox which was negative. The OP indicated that he had booked and then she cancelled on him. This also happened to me. I booked Adele ox for a morning appointment. The booking was made the day before, on the day, 30 mins before the booking she cancelled the appointment. Luckily I hadn't left yet, otherwise it would have been a wasted journey! Never got a proper explanation from her as to the reason.  After a few months I decided to give her a try - it turned out OK.