Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicyloujust4u Norwich  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Hannibal35

Hi Guys, has anyone seen or got any info on Juicyloujust4U ?  Been looking at her profile on AW, but not a huge amount of info there.

Online Norfolkfuntimes

Put her number in and she has reviews on here. Not good ones. I checked her out a couple of weeks ago. Gave her a miss.

Offline Steve57

A couple of months ago she was working in Lowestoft. I unexpectedly found myself with an hour or so to spare in Lowestoft and would have rung her, but her phone number wasn't displayed and she hadn't logged on to AW for a couple of days, so I didn't contact her. When I went on AW a couple of days later she had moved to Norwich. I wouldn't see her in Norwich as I see a gorgeous regular (BritishBeauty). However, if Juicylou were to move back to Lowestoft I might be interested if I found myself there again. You said that she has reviews on here but they are not good. I can't find them. Can you point me in the right direction please? Thanks.

Offline madeinwales56

Completely useless thread without a link.

Offline Hannibal35

Thanks S N for putting up the link,  I did try and find the reviews, but as Steve57 says, not able to find them. Sounds like I'll give it a miss!

Offline Students Notebook

Thanks S N for putting up the link,  I did try and find the reviews, but as Steve57 says, not able to find them. Sounds like I'll give it a miss!

I can't find the Reviews either.

Has NFT had too much Sherry at Christmas. LOL

Help us out NFT, where are these Reviews ???

S.N.

Offline madeinwales56

Linky ........just for you M in W.     External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

S.N.

Appreciate that SN. Just my opinion but she looks as rough as a badgers ass.

Offline Steve57

I partly agree with MiW56. In some pictures I think she looks quite fit but in others a bit rough. When I found myself unexpectedly in Lowestoft I was going to do something I haven't been brave enough to do before and TOFTT. However, as I said before, her phone number wasn't shown and then she moved to Norwich.

When someone mentioned that there were reviews of her I was interested to read them, but I can't find them and it appears others can't either.

Online Norfolkfuntimes

Sorry boys, I haven't been on here for a while. I will try and find them again.

Online Norfolkfuntimes

OK I will come clean. I was thinking of another girl with just4u in her name. I have done her and you a disservice. I apologise unreservedly.

Offline Steve57

Apology accepted, by me at least.